PDA

View Full Version : Supra Project

BodyCustoms
01-23-2008, 09:29 PM
My Supra Project. Ok people my plans for my Supra is nothing crazy.

List
Custom Blue :cry: Like his Face

And some Body Work

Also I have a set of rims that i am going to paint.

Pics will be up

PS Body and rims will be FS then

WhiteMKIV
01-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Well, hmmmm
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c148/supragtr/SANY1070.jpg
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c148/supragtr/SANY1069.jpg
Kinda like that but darker?

BodyCustoms
01-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Ya but darker also pics will be up tomorrow because right now it is saying this

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

any way Time for me to goo to bed

Stridon
01-24-2008, 09:23 PM
haha wanna see how this turns out, whitemkiv has more supras then anyone ive seen yet

BodyCustoms
01-25-2008, 06:34 AM
Ok someone help me out i can not upload any thing i am getting mad
It is saying this again

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Stampedekid
01-25-2008, 11:41 AM
Try uploading to photobucket, or e-mail me the pics, and I will post them up for you.

Stridon
01-25-2008, 04:21 PM
or turn off your firewall/virus protection so you can post it

BodyCustoms
01-25-2008, 05:49 PM
or turn off your firewall/virus protection so you can post it

How do i do that

JackSparrow
01-25-2008, 06:27 PM
Go into Control Panel, and click on "switch to classic view". Then click on "Windows Firewall", and a window will come up. Next, select "Off".
That gets your firewall off.

BodyCustoms
01-25-2008, 07:17 PM
It is still not working

monsterhunter
01-25-2008, 07:27 PM
ok so like its saying the system is being reset so what you should try is reseting your own system it might be the problem this happens to me a lot the "problem loading page" carp just reset your own network/system. but if it does not work then you might have a serious problem but im no computer genius.

BodyCustoms
01-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Ok i am sry but i am not to good at the computers to,so how do i reset the system

monsterhunter
01-25-2008, 07:38 PM
it would well all you really would have to do is shut down the modem and turn it back on after a few seconds, if you don't know what that would be then hmm i do not know how to describe it sry.

BodyCustoms
01-25-2008, 07:39 PM
Ok i will try that later tonight

SPR
01-26-2008, 02:20 AM
well any luck?

snowboi1289
01-26-2008, 02:49 AM
SPR,stop spamming so much !! ur really post hungry arnt you,u just started this month and u got over 200 posts,that says ur a post whoire,right ??

Bodycustoms,did u ever get the pics to work ??

SPR
01-26-2008, 02:57 AM
wtf is up your *** lol. you just asked the same question i did. so you must be "post whoring" too. geez dude calm down. what do u care anyway.

darkendblades
01-26-2008, 03:10 AM
SPR,stop spamming so much !! ur really post hungry arnt you,u just started this month and u got over 200 posts,that says ur a post whoire,right ??

Bodycustoms,did u ever get the pics to work ??

Man I have a feeling I'm realy going to hate you, and why do you keep saying crap abor SPR.

Oooooooooh look I spammend

stang_racer
01-26-2008, 03:19 AM
^^lol wow that was great truely not one bit of sracazum om not kiding that made me laugh thanx guys

OMG I SPAMED

SPR
01-26-2008, 03:22 AM
Man I have a feeling I'm realy going to hate you, and why do you keep saying crap abor SPR.

lol evadently he has a hard on for me i dunno. i notice he is always a little bit of an attitude towards me. guess im jsut special :lol:

but i love how he asked the exact same question i did, right after he calls me a spammer.

crap i guess i just spammed this post again. guilty as charged. sorry guys.

snowboi1289
01-26-2008, 03:23 AM

im not saying any kind of crap bout him,im just saying he posts prolly more than anybody in a month(not including firebird999 and fordman).. i like him,hes cool,i dont understand why your getting madd though ..

SPR
01-26-2008, 03:26 AM
because u call me a spammer, then you post the same question i asked. how come that doesnt make you a spammer. pretty sure thats called a hypocrit. (sp?)

just because i chime my thoughts when people ask for them, or my tips and info when someone needs help makes me a spammer? thought that was the pont of a forum to post...

snowboi1289
01-26-2008, 03:29 AM
lol evadently he has a hard on for me i dunno. i notice he is always a little bit of an attitude towards me. guess im jsut special :lol:

but i love how he asked the exact same question i did, right after he calls me a spammer.

crap i guess i just spammed this post again. guilty as charged. sorry guys.

im not trying to be mean to u or anything like that..i was just asking the same thing so everybody wouldnt gang up on me and call me a spammer also..

noturday
01-26-2008, 12:57 PM
so...back on topic, how are those pics comin BodyCustoms? i'd like to see what you can do

BodyCustoms
01-26-2008, 04:55 PM
Ok guys get on topic any way still not working so Monday when i go to work i will upload the pics there and post them so