PDA

View Full Version : RC Club Forum

Stridon
01-23-2008, 08:13 PM
This might be a stupid suggestion, but if there isnt a place to advertise mini clubs then I think there should be, it would be a lot easier to have a good club.

just my suggestions, flames welcome or w/e

Stridon

darkendblades
01-23-2008, 08:36 PM
hahahahahahaha we have mini clubs man get to looking im creating one as you make your sugestions , so im making one to go and make a custom body for your xmods and try to join it lol.

oh and welcome to our site keep a low low on the spamming lol ok.

Stridon
01-23-2008, 08:42 PM
hahahahahahaha we have mini clubs man get to looking im creating one as you make your sugestions , so im making one to go and make a custom body for your xmods and try to join it lol.

oh and welcome to our site keep a low low on the spamming lol ok.

yeh and I was suggesting they put a forum specificly to post clubs instead of in general

btw suggesting something in the suggestion form isnt spam, I've read the rules not new to foruming, they all have the same rules.

darkendblades
01-23-2008, 08:54 PM
yeh and I was suggesting they put a forum specificly to post clubs instead of in general

btw suggesting something in the suggestion form isnt spam, I've read the rules not new to foruming, they all have the same rules.

lol i know i was chocking you chicken lol but yeah actualy thats a kind good idea lol and hey you shoudl really look into my club lol