PDA

View Full Version : cheap r/c nitro

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-14-2008, 05:10 PM
What is the cheapest piece of crap nitro car you can buy big small idc!
Can you post pics of it i looked but to no availe!
So don't trash me saying you need to search!!!!!!!:bigwink:
And what leavl of crap is it?:lol:

torredo
01-14-2008, 05:15 PM
N-4TEC by traxxas is a good starter,
N-TC3 or TC4 is my fave!

just a few off the top of my head..

SPR
01-14-2008, 05:16 PM
lol why do you want the cheapest biggest piece of crap one ever?

in the long run its going to cost you more money than buying a brand new very nice fancy one.

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-14-2008, 05:22 PM
lol why do you want the cheapest biggest piece of crap one ever?

in the long run its going to cost you more money than buying a brand new very nice fancy one.
somthing just to kick around cause my xmods are fried:nono::cussing::****ed::salut:

SPR
01-14-2008, 06:47 PM
lol well buying a cheap pos nitro is just wasted money that could be spent fixing xmods lol.

snowboi1289
01-14-2008, 07:01 PM
go with exceed nitro,its cheep,and its goof..

REDisFASTER
01-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Seriously xmodcarbon, you used the word crap twice in your post. Its unnecessary. You just used it to try to prove something... Don't use 'curse' words just for the sake of it... This is a PG environment. Keep the language to the utmost minimum.

Secondly, if you just want a cheap, junky R/C to go bash around with since your XMODS are toast, just buy something electric, like something from radioshack. The hobby-grade guys don't need any more unnecessary, broken kits...

If you're really keen on burning money, go buy a used Nitro 4-Tec or something...

Donziikid
Xmod with a .15 from Traxxas. Shotty motor, shotty chassis, best of both worlds; eh? :lol:

There's no such thing as a cheap Nitro. ;) All of them exceed the $100 mark when it comes to everything needed to run them properly. And the first thing you should ever know about RC is never skimp on anything. ;)

guitarboy911
-There is no such thing as a cheap nitro...

-If you dont have the money dont get one.

EDIT: All three of us just posted ant the exact same time..weird.

Stampedekid
01-14-2008, 07:25 PM
Two words, Exceed RC. They have cheap nitro buggies. Ask snowboi, he has one. You aren't really gonna find cheap nitros unless you go to eBay, Nitro RCX, or Exceed RC.

torredo
01-15-2008, 03:07 AM
i got thinkin on this post.....
i have a NTC3 that is not complete with any electronics meaning:

NO radio
NO Receiver
NO nothing....

Just the chassis, the nitro engine (may need a sleeve?), tires/wheels, exhaust pipe and manifold, missing the engine screws, etc....

hit me up if your interested cuz ill sell this dead cheap anyhow as my only Touring car that means anything to me is my ETC3.

peasicles!

SPR
01-15-2008, 03:12 AM
i got thinkin on this post.....
i have a NTC3 that is not complete with any electronics meaning:

NO radio
NO Receiver
NO nothing....

Just the chassis, the nitro engine (may need a sleeve?), tires/wheels, exhaust pipe and manifold, missing the engine screws, etc....

hit me up if your interested cuz ill sell this dead cheap anyhow as my only Touring car that means anything to me is my ETC3.

peasicles!

20 bucks :D

torredo
01-15-2008, 03:20 AM
i was thinking atleast 50.00, thats cheap for a nitro minus electronics.
but 20.00.....thats like giving it away!

SPR
01-15-2008, 09:24 AM
minus screws, and a running motor.... new piston and sleve alone cost $50 plus lol. might as well just buy a new motor.

i dont really want the car that bad, but for 20 bucks.. **** id prob take it off your hands and do something dumb with it lol

torredo
01-15-2008, 11:39 AM
the screws for the motor (for the mount) cost a mear $5.00,
the sleeve isnt necassarily gone, it just has the pullstart string broken,
its all there minus radio, reciever ...forgot too mention there is both the steering servo and throttle servo, the car/chassis is in pretty good shape, my plans were to get it running as its not that far off from doing so...but

for 20.00, no thanks.

snowboi1289
01-15-2008, 10:09 PM
Seriously xmodcarbon, you used the word crap twice in your post. Its unnecessary. You just used it to try to prove something... Don't use 'curse' words just for the sake of it... This is a PG environment. Keep the language to the utmost minimum.

Secondly, if you just want a cheap, junky R/C to go bash around with since your XMODS are toast, just buy something electric, like something from radioshack. The hobby-grade guys don't need any more unnecessary, broken kits...

If you're really keen on burning money, go buy a used Nitro 4-Tec or something...

your right..

the screws for the motor (for the mount) cost a mear $5.00,
the sleeve isnt necassarily gone, it just has the pullstart string broken,
its all there minus radio, reciever ...forgot too mention there is both the steering servo and throttle servo, the car/chassis is in pretty good shape, my plans were to get it running as its not that far off from doing so...but

for 20.00, no thanks.

does it have a body on it?? i might want it,but not right now..

xmodscarbon's_lost,if you wanna buy something just to bash and ruin it then go buy somthing at walmart,there cheap,and there like a throw-away toy rc..

torredo
01-15-2008, 10:44 PM
I can add a body, i have a Hemi Cuda ill slap on it!

no prob!

btw, ill add images later on,...im at work right now k