PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Stampede updates.

Stampedekid
01-12-2008, 09:05 PM
Sorry no pictures right now.
Some updates of what happened today. I got the wheelie bar on. Started right up even though EZ starter hasn't been charged in a week! Got some nice wheelies. Got a replacement piece for the bottom of my shock. Runs like a charm. Using it at the field, my dad wanted to take it off the dirt jumps. When I used it again I did some nice jumping. It moved by itself(idle speed wasn't working properly after a few jumps. Hit the dirt too fast, landed right on the right rear tire and broke one of the things that holds the dogbone to the diff I think. When I hit the throttle again, blue smoke was coming out the exhaust, but the truck wasn't moving. Luckily it was 5:20 EST and my LHS was open till 6. They almost got my dad to buy a Blade CX2(he really wants a helicopter.) Then almost a flight sim for practice since he wasn't ready for it. Got aluminum or steel of the piece. I was interested in a Micro Cessna RC Plane. Gotta start saving up $150.

Did I bore you?

snowboi1289
01-12-2008, 09:11 PM
can you get a video of it starting and of it runnig ??? i would love to see a pic with the wheelie bar on,it sounds pretty nice..
and no you didnt bore me,because im listing to some loud music..

Stampedekid
01-12-2008, 09:15 PM
can you get a video of it starting and of it runnig ??? i would love to see a pic with the wheelie bar on,it sounds pretty nice..
and no you didnt bore me,because im listing to some loud music..

Sorry, its too late now and I might not be able to run it tomorrow. And the worst part is we didn't run down the gas! It sounds mean compared to a Jato 3.3 or a Nitro with single exhaust. Much louder. You can hear its scream from over 300 feet away!*when it is driving* The loudest RC I have ever owned and will not be my last nitro.