PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ya'll

xmodpwnage
01-09-2008, 08:49 PM
Its me xmodpwnage a few of you may know me but im back...the hack got me....thisis the third site i know thats been hacked lately.....alot of pixel car sites have been hacked (2) and as i heard XMW got hacked as well...well im back ya'll

guitarboy911
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
yeah the hack cought me as well...im gunna check around with some people i no to see if anyone knos who it is. they were a good hacker there is no way your going to find them.

-i can change a website but to do it to that extent and be so confident your gunna be fine needs so brain power.

REDisFASTER
01-09-2008, 09:03 PM
Welcome back!

Make sure to read the rules and guidelines (linked in my signature), as well as read the time stamps of the last post in a thread BEFORE you make a reply.

I recall, both of you (xmodpwnage and guitarboy911) has posted in an old thread before the hack, and recently, guitarboy911 actually HAS replied in a two month old thread. Don't do that! ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay

xmodpwnage
01-09-2008, 09:06 PM
i dont remember bringing up an old thread....if i did sorry bout that....

guitarboy911
01-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Welcome back!

Make sure to read the rules and guidelines (linked in my signature), as well as read the time stamps of the last post in a thread BEFORE you make a reply.

I recall, both of you (xmodpwnage and guitarboy911) has posted in an old thread before the hack, and recently, guitarboy911 actually HAS replied in a two month old thread. Don't do that! ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay

ok srry man...and thanks for the heads up. I didnt notice that. but somehow you did..well i guess that is why you are a mod. :]

- see you around.

Stampedekid
01-09-2008, 09:34 PM
Welcome back! Both of you. How could I forget you Xmodpwnage! Your XMODS and that name :). Keep us updated on anymore projects!

xmodpwnage
01-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Welcome back! Both of you. How could I forget you Xmodpwnage! Your XMODS and that name :). Keep us updated on anymore projects!

My xmods suck lol...im not good at xmoding but i do have a new baja truck coming soon...