PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Jackalope
01-08-2008, 08:33 AM
Names Jackalope, you know... "As fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!" Seemed fitting.

Anyway I've had Xmods for a few years and never knew there was this kind of following for them! Now I want to build a serious race car and see if anyone local wants to run.

clintr79
01-08-2008, 08:58 AM
where do you live,have fun and enjoy

Jackalope
01-08-2008, 01:55 PM
where do you live,have fun and enjoy

I guess that would help huh? In Baltimore.

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Welcome to XMS dude!!Hope you like your stay here with us if you have not read the rules do so asap! glade you got in after the hack i was on and i got deleated lol. it sucked but anyways have fun don't flame or forum fight and every thing will go well for you.
cheers,
xmodscarbon's_lost:argue::bs::finger::dblfin::scra tch::uzi::blowup::redfin:have fun

Jackalope
01-08-2008, 02:30 PM
Welcome to XMS dude!!Hope you like your stay here with us if you have not read the rules do so asap! glade you got in after the hack i was on and i got deleated lol. it sucked but anyways have fun don't flame or forum fight and every thing will go well for you.
cheers,
xmodscarbon's_lost:argue::bs::finger::dblfin::scra tch::uzi::blowup::redfin:have fun

Thanks. Naaaahhhhhh..... I'm no trouble at all, I'm a moderator on a couple sites so I know things work, but I do thank you.

So wheres a good place to buy some wheels and motors and litium batteries and such? Oh and all the goodies that someone with a stupid amount of money would buy. :lol:

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Thanks. Naaaahhhhhh..... I'm no trouble at all, I'm a moderator on a couple sites so I know things work, but I do thank you.

So wheres a good place to buy some wheels and motors and litium batteries and such? Oh and all the goodies that someone with a stupid amount of money would buy. :lol:
your welcome and XI (xmods international)
http://www.xmodsinternational.com/

dim_sum
01-08-2008, 02:43 PM
cheers,

Ditto...

Welcome Jackalope, what kind of XMODS do you have?

Jackalope
01-08-2008, 03:09 PM
I have the Supra, 67 Fire Bird, Hummer, F150, Mustang GT, Barricade, and BumbleBee.

I'm actualy selling a couple of them but I know forum rules prevents me from posting sales till I hit 200 posts so I guess I'll have to wait.

Either that or REALLY whore it up! :lol:

spectral
01-08-2008, 03:36 PM
JACK!!!
whats up man.
good to see you over here.

Jackalope
01-08-2008, 04:01 PM
JACK!!!
whats up man.
good to see you over here.

Hey man whats up! Took your advice and checked it out.

Novajoe
01-08-2008, 04:33 PM
cobalts... rule?

fieldfairy2
01-08-2008, 05:35 PM
Atomicmods.com is also a good site for xmod stuff and welcome.

firebird999
01-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I have the Supra, 67 Fire Bird, Hummer, F150, Mustang GT, Barricade, and BumbleBee.

I'm actualy selling a couple of them but I know forum rules prevents me from posting sales till I hit 200 posts so I guess I'll have to wait.

Either that or REALLY whore it up! :lol:

pm me if that firebird is for sale.

Jackalope
01-09-2008, 06:53 AM
pm me if that firebird is for sale.

PM sent.

CobaltDude06
01-09-2008, 02:16 PM
jack whats up man welcome to the site

Jackalope
01-09-2008, 02:39 PM
jack whats up man welcome to the site

Thanks man! It seems friendly enough.

REDisFASTER
01-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Welcome to XMS!

Be sure to post pics of your XMODS!

Don't be shy and ask around. There's lots of us that are building high performance XMODS!

Be sure to read the rules/general guidelines which are posted in my signature, and don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the mods any questions or concerns that you may have!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Jackalope
01-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Welcome to XMS!

Be sure to post pics of your XMODS!

Don't be shy and ask around. There's lots of us that are building high performance XMODS!

Be sure to read the rules/general guidelines which are posted in my signature, and don't hesitate to PM myself or any of the mods any questions or concerns that you may have!

Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Awesome! Thanks man. This seems like a great place to chill out. Glad I was told about it.