PDA

View Full Version : *Sigh* and so it starts

Kaze
01-07-2008, 09:33 PM
So here it is guys, its the worlds first Nissan GT-R to have been crashed... enjoy:

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/01/07/aw-snap-first-nissan-gt-r-crash/

civic_guy
01-07-2008, 09:42 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!

Azns need to learn to drive /stereotype

mini-z drift
01-07-2008, 09:43 PM
WHAT A FUDGEMUSHING Dou***BAG!
How can you get a beautiful car a SMASH it???
I just want to beat the shizzle out of that guy/girl.

Donziikid
01-07-2008, 09:45 PM
I'm surprised it wasn't Hulk Hogan's son that crashed it first.. Hmmm, guess there's a first for everyone.. :lol:

Surgeon
01-07-2008, 09:50 PM
I'm surprised it wasn't Hulk Hogan's son that crashed it first.. Hmmm, guess there's a first for everyone.. :lol:

lol

I hadn't seen the gtr in black....all of those weird lines look good! Even half crumpled.

Does anyone have that asian guys number? I'll give him 10k for the motor and drive train.... That would rock in my car.

texan_idiot25
01-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Get ready for much more! With such a car, so cheap, and the boy-racer demographic, just watch and wait.

taiwanesekid05
01-07-2008, 09:59 PM
He musta thought that the GT-R has supercar powers... Such a wonderful car, just *crunch*.

civic_guy
01-07-2008, 10:23 PM
lol

I hadn't seen the gtr in black....all of those weird lines look good! Even half crumpled.

Does anyone have that asian guys number? I'll give him 10k for the motor and drive train.... That would rock in my car.

Yeah I dunno why they chose to do a photoshoot with the Silver GT-R. That's the worst color on that car. I saw a vid of a black Gt-R and Red GT-R; both those colors make the car look really sleek and mean.

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-08-2008, 04:55 AM
i'm srry this made me almost cry i saw and got to sit in one in la (not at the la auto show) and the uniquness of the car its so sad:cry: he dropped a piece of sushi that B***H he needs to learn to drive not be speedin' in china thats saying i wanna' die! its just not right:nodno: that idiota!!!:nod:

snowboi1289
01-08-2008, 07:17 AM
will it was good while it lasted (yea for 3-6 hours),im guessing but i think the guy didnt know the streets that well,and floored it,and poped a curb..i seen this on yahoo auto's..

Spam-me-not
01-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Racism? Maybe just a bit. I have a few Asian friends.

Poor, stupid idiot. What a waste of 40k...

Kaze
01-08-2008, 09:15 AM
40k? Isn't that car like $75-80k? lol its an even bigger waste of money

REDisFASTER
01-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Well, at least we know the spring-loaded hood mechanism works ;)

But too bad...

123Vette
01-08-2008, 03:25 PM
woohoo i hate those new skyline that guys got the right idea lol people are gunna hate me for that but that exatly what i think

Surgeon
01-08-2008, 03:51 PM
woohoo i hate those new skyline that guys got the right idea lol people are gunna hate me for that but that exatly what i think

If you use punctuation, we will hate you less. :nod:

Seperate those sentences otherwise we could misinterperet what you say, also keep track of your plural and singular... Capitolize....

(W)oohoo(,) I hate those new skyline(s,) that guy(')s got the right idea(.) lol(. P)eople are (going to) hate me for that(,) but that (is) exa(c)tly what (I) think(!)

With that many errors your opinion loses all credibility...

Sweed
01-08-2008, 04:46 PM
With that many errors your opinion loses all credibility...

Which doesn't matter if he's under 18. If you are, nobody cares about your opinion.

Spam-me-not
01-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Lmao, Surgeon...

I'm not sure of the price, I just guesstimated around 40k.

123Vette
01-08-2008, 05:07 PM
ya i dont really care im not writing an essay for school its an online forum idc what people think of my spelling people cant understand it so its good

Surgeon
01-08-2008, 05:13 PM
Which doesn't matter if he's under 18. If you are, nobody cares about your opinion.

Hillary Clinton cares about your opinion!

ya i dont really care im not writing an essay for school its an online forum idc what people think of my spelling people cant understand it so its good

Just put an iddy biddy bit of effort in there. At least a couple of periods, read the post aloud....you sound like a spaz 3 yo high on Mt. Dew.

whatifevrE1typelikedisanditrewwyhardtowedenmadesin ceouddait

I never commented on your spelling, just punctuation.

I am going to buy the motor and tranny from that guy and put it in a Vette, that way there can be a vette out there that can compete with Nissan.Lol.

imnotmikal
01-08-2008, 05:23 PM
Get it right guys, its not China...
Look at the second pic, it looks like a left-hand American standard steering wheel... (Well to me at least)
Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me though.

texan_idiot25
01-08-2008, 06:05 PM
Well, at least we know the spring-loaded hood mechanism works ;)

But too bad...

How low-tech, a spring loaded hood? Thats what my '69 CST/10 has.. Jeez, this means my Firebird has a more technological hood opening system then the GTR, air-shocks! :eyecraz:

supraboi97
01-08-2008, 06:15 PM
Get it right guys, its not China...
Look at the second pic, it looks like a left-hand American standard steering wheel... (Well to me at least)
Maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me though.

lol i think it might be your eyes because in the second picture it looks like the wheel is on the left but if you put it in high resolution in the first picture you can tell the wheel is on the right but i still like the 2000 model skylines better but they just wasted and awesome car

REDisFASTER
01-08-2008, 07:28 PM
How low-tech, a spring loaded hood? Thats what my '69 CST/10 has.. Jeez, this means my Firebird has a more technological hood opening system then the GTR, air-shocks! :eyecraz:

lol, nahh, not hood opening system :p

Some safety thing that when it gets into an accident, with, say a human being, the hood 'pushes' outwards and tries to throw the person away from the car to avoid less injuries...

I don't know how 'throwing' someone can avoid less injuries, but lets hope it doesn't need to be used ;)

texan_idiot25
01-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Psh, steel bumper, you don't even get to make it to the hood/windshield.

I've seen it, don't see how it helps. Been there, done that, the top of the hood is the least painful thing.. Try the hole front end.

Kaze
01-08-2008, 11:51 PM
lol, nahh, not hood opening system :p

Some safety thing that when it gets into an accident, with, say a human being, the hood 'pushes' outwards and tries to throw the person away from the car to avoid less injuries...

I don't know how 'throwing' someone can avoid less injuries, but lets hope it doesn't need to be used ;)

Go go gadget... shielding car hood? lol sounds kinda funny though, Imagine going fast enough that a person jumps out and the hood at that speed either cuts through them, or actually knocks them down, but you're going so fast to brake in time that you'll just run him over.

Nissan, Finishing the job since 2008 :thumrigh: lol now thats a real shift into the future.

texan_idiot25
01-09-2008, 12:07 AM
It's to prevent folks from going into the windshield. But... being hit by a car already, the front of the car sucks a lot more then the hood... But, this is dumb technology IMO, why can't we teach people to drive better, and pay attention while walking...? My case was a part-drunk driver cutting lanes.

Really, ford was one of the 1st to come up with this, they had tried variations of basically an airbag that deployed when sensors notice it was bout to hit a living thing. They deployed over the grille and lights, and at the bottom of the windshield.

firebird999
01-09-2008, 08:06 AM
It's to prevent folks from going into the windshield. But... being hit by a car already, the front of the car sucks a lot more then the hood... But, this is dumb technology IMO, why can't we teach people to drive better, and pay attention while walking...? My case was a part-drunk driver cutting lanes.

Really, ford was one of the 1st to come up with this, they had tried variations of basically an airbag that deployed when sensors notice it was bout to hit a living thing. They deployed over the grille and lights, and at the bottom of the windshield.

wow! you actually said that word in a good way!

redrkt
01-09-2008, 08:31 AM
And to think that this is what our school systems are producing today!
First impressions are everything.
You will find out as you get older that People really do judge you by what you do and say and how you present yourself.
Incorrect spelling and abbreviations may be cool while you are in school talking with your homies, BUT, when you get out in the REAL world you will find that all you are doing is holding yourself back.
It is kind of like the kid that goes out and gets tattoos' all over his arms and face and all kinds of piercings (lips, tongue, eyebrows, nose) and then wonders why the only job he can get is working at Spencers'.
You only have ONE shot in the business world to make an impression and believe me, nobody in a position of power has piercings or tattoos' all over their body.

But, I guess when you are only 12 then things like that really don't matter do they?

As for the GT-R crash, it could very well be a LHD model because Japan and England and Australia are the only countries left (that I know of) that use RHD cars.

Sweed
01-09-2008, 02:42 PM

My friend was hit by a Semi and was thrown across the street (five lanes) and hit the curb. He was out for two weeks and since has had hormone problems.

XMDrifter
01-09-2008, 05:59 PM
You forgot hong kong. Hong kong uses RHD cars

Stampedekid
01-09-2008, 06:03 PM
Get ready for much more! With such a car, so cheap, and the boy-racer demographic, just watch and wait.

Yes. American cars all the way!!!! Still a cool car. Soo sad:lol:.

guitarboy911
01-09-2008, 06:45 PM
haha...my moms looking at a new car and i told Nisan came out with a great family car with alot of space and that its and SUV type of thing.

- I told her to go look at the new Nisan Skyline GT-R....

Surgeon
01-09-2008, 09:30 PM
Yes. American cars all the way!!!! Still a cool car. Soo sad:lol:.

His statement had nothing to do with american cars, he was implying that it is cheap enough that it opens it up to a lot more drivers. It has the power of an exotic with the price of a high-end sport.

Stampedekid
01-09-2008, 09:45 PM
His statement had nothing to do with american cars, he was implying that it is cheap enough that it opens it up to a lot more drivers. It has the power of an exotic with the price of a high-end sport.

Well.....still. It is a very nice car, but IMO American cars & trucks are the best. For exotics, mostly foreign especially Italian.

TwitchyVirus
01-09-2008, 10:16 PM
i got some bad news... thats not the first GT-R crashed... GT-Rs have been built in earleir years... such as V-Specs and Veilsides

redrkt
01-09-2008, 10:57 PM
i got some bad news... thats not the first GT-R crashed... GT-Rs have been built in earleir years... such as V-Specs and Veilsides

That is the first of the 2008 models that has been wrecked, dumas, the new model has only been out for a couple of weeks now.,

AND I am sure that people know that GT-R's have been wrecked before, but that is not what the story is about. :uhoh: