PDA

View Full Version : Wow, nice site.

Spam-me-not
01-04-2008, 10:39 AM
I like the site, I'm glad to be here. I currently have 2 Gen 1's and 5 Evo's. I have a black RSX, orange 350z, two Tc's, an F-150, Hummer, and a Mustang.
I have li-pos on the Mustang and one of the Tc's, and I have li-ons on the RSX. I look forward to helping anyone out, and to learn more about my favorite RC. :roll_eye:

REDisFASTER
01-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Welcome to XMS!

Looks like you've got a pretty cool XMODS collection there!

Be sure to read the rules and check the guidelines which are posted in my signature and in the signature of a few other members!

Hope you enjoy your stay, and make sure you get a camera! We'd love to see your XMODS!

Spam-me-not
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Haha, thanks! I won't be getting a camera soon, and my mom hasn't told me why, so I don't know. I forgot to mention that I've been watching this site for a couple months, I just decided to join.

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Haha, thanks! I won't be getting a camera soon, and my mom hasn't told me why, so I don't know. I forgot to mention that I've been watching this site for a couple months, I just decided to join.
Well i'm speaking for all of us when i say welcome to XMS!!!!!oh yeah digital cameras are cheap just get a starter camera at say target for 25-30$ can't wait to see what kind of cars you got!! i'm not new my user was erased because someone hacked XMS so i'm noob/pro i guess:lol:

texan_idiot25
01-04-2008, 03:56 PM
Welcome. If you need help finding cameras later, donziikid and I have you covered... (Canon A550, best bang for you buck) :bigwink:

Spam-me-not
01-04-2008, 03:57 PM
I saw the hack page, I was looking around here then, before I made the account. My mom won't let me get a camera, and hers doesn't work with my computer.