PDA

View Full Version : here to learn!!

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-03-2008, 03:47 AM
OK what do i need to know?I got a titan and mustang.

REDisFASTER
01-03-2008, 04:16 AM
Welcome to Xmodsource!

The first thing I suggest you learn are the forum rules! They're posted in my signature.

I also recommend reading through all the other links in my signature! They're quite the read, but I assure you, they'll help you out, as well as help you help OTHERS out in the long run!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-03-2008, 04:35 AM
Welcome to Xmodsource!

The first thing I suggest you learn are the forum rules! They're posted in my signature.

I also recommend reading through all the other links in my signature! They're quite the read, but I assure you, they'll help you out, as well as help you help OTHERS out in the long run!

Hope you enjoy your stay!
They were in my sig too:lol:

mustanglover
01-03-2008, 07:23 AM
so your the old XC? because ur account got erased.

mini-z_drifter
01-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Welcome man, hope you find valuable info here.

BlackSky909
01-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Welcome/Welcome back.

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-03-2008, 02:06 PM
so your the old XC? because ur account got erased.
Yup lol it wont let me do xmodscarbon again!! and the moderators know so.... i will post new stuff on my projects.:nod:

dontspamme
01-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Welcome back. I belive you already know the rules and junk, so I'll spare you that much. It must suck to have to redo your sign up and stuff. Hopefully everything wil get back to normal.

xmodscarbon's_lost
01-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Welcome back. I belive you already know the rules and junk, so I'll spare you that much. It must suck to have to redo your sign up and stuff. Hopefully everything wil get back to normal.

It was'nt to bad to redo it:roll_eye: but its all good yeah lets hope lol:lol:

Stampedekid
01-03-2008, 08:39 PM
Why only rap/hip hop? Rap and hip hop suck! Except for the old stuff. Like Will Smith and MC Hammer. That was clean rap and good rap/hip hop. Thats the rap/hip hop that I like. Older stuffs like that. Other than that, rap/hip hop sucks.

P.S. Welcome back to XMS!