PDA

View Full Version : Tornado Outbreak!!!

Stampedekid
10-23-2007, 07:40 PM
hey guys theres been plenty of tornado warnings over the past few weeks here. the weather is wild. i swear, this morning on the bus, the clouds were moving really fast and my friend Ralph spotted a funnel cloud. the winds are crazy strong. on friday(10th period) my general music teacher told us there were tornado warnings that day. idk if there were any because my family went upstate for the weekend. i see leaves swirling in a tornado formation in the street. its friggin scary especially when your a kid and have no idea whats to come!

xmodmaverick
10-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I dealt with that weather yesterday and al llast night. it's that cold front right? but anyways. My house got smashed with lightning. it just fried my PSP and that's it.

Hope it passes, and think about this, i had to walk 1/2 a mile to pick up my lil brother and sister from school in it. 1-mile walk for me a day.

live4luck14
10-23-2007, 07:48 PM
dude the same things been happenin to me lol right around me the wind is sooooooo strong, and also you saw one cloud right outside of the window that was like a funnel shape. nothing seroius over the weekend thou

Stampedekid
10-23-2007, 08:00 PM
I dealt with that weather yesterday and al llast night. it's that cold front right? but anyways. My house got smashed with lightning. it just fried my PSP and that's it.

Hope it passes, and think about this, i had to walk 1/2 a mile to pick up my lil brother and sister from school in it. 1-mile walk for me a day.

is it really that bad? im scared. i lost my psp charger. hehe. and yeah that was a funnel cloud live4luck14. did you see how fast the clouds were moving this morning?

live4luck14
10-23-2007, 08:13 PM
yea they had some wicked speeds i had my hat on i must of chased it 4 1/4 of a mile