PDA

View Full Version : Check this out, spy shots of a FWD vette..

vietazndude
10-16-2007, 07:19 PM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h117/vietazndude/2010vette.jpg

When we took the 2008 Corvette for a spin, there was little doubt in our minds that the 436 HP C6 was, dollar for dollar, among the best sports cars money can buy. With over 50 years of history riding on the storied nameplate, one would think the General would take the highly-anticipated C7 less lightly than the FWD POS above.

Looking at the photo, someone obviously wanted to have fun with body panels, and the trademark Corvette butt stands alone as the one easily recognizable piece of the puzzle. Look at the custom bodywork; Grand Am designers are now kicking themselves for not taking the side-ribbing far enough.

While it's taboo to criticize a piece of... art work in progress, we're going to throw a haymaker and say this vehicle will always make people point and laugh. Well, it's hard to say for sure with the obviously huge rear wing still detached; the prototype must be in wind tunnel testing as we speak. We hear carbon fiber and melted beer cans are the leading lightweight materials being considered for the final spoiler build. We know the old Accord coupe's 4-banger was a reliable powerplant, but we have a hard time believing that the brakes and tires will ever get hot enough to justify the massive "air vents" aft of the front wheels. This guy's just begging to have rodents camp out in there.

:haha: :haha: :haha:
copied from autoblog

texan_idiot25
10-16-2007, 07:37 PM
You ripped this from autoblog, CREDIT it.

Sweed
10-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Hm... Sadly, the side things aren't big enough..

I bet this thing is straight outa Texas (that's why it's so ugly), with that big arse wing.

vietazndude
10-16-2007, 07:43 PM
You ripped this from autoblog, CREDIT it.

hey i got it from a forza forum who didnt specify this so i didnt know.
done and done

Twin_Turbo
10-16-2007, 08:02 PM
reminds me of a motorcycle with a civic hatchback body on it. Saw it at my church parking lot.

taiwanesekid05
10-16-2007, 10:33 PM
isn't that a honda accord? (originally)

REDisFASTER
10-16-2007, 10:44 PM
Haha! Looks like a DA Integra or an old Accord! If the person who owned it saved their money instead of having spent it on that body work, they could've even saved up for a DC2 Integra R haha!

texan_idiot25
10-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Reminds me of the side molding on the last gen Grand Ams.. actually

noturday
10-16-2007, 10:49 PM
.....ummmm......i would've just bought a C5, they're not that expensive.......thats a true DEE DEE DEE right there y'all

THE EDJ
10-16-2007, 11:40 PM
that genuinely offends me, wrong on so many levels... fwd, disgusting widebody, wrong offset wheels, half a HUGE spoiler, stupid looking side ribbing crap, corvette rear on a honda... yick. kinda reminds me of that camaro with the mustang front end that was up here a while ago. once again we have proof that mixing all the best things from different cars does not work.

suicide_star
10-17-2007, 12:36 AM
lmfao...this takes domestic rice to a whole new level...

and look at this, its funny http://macnugget.org/stuff/Rice-Goggles.gif