PDA

View Full Version : Nissan GT-R: your domestics are no longer safe

civic_guy
10-16-2007, 02:48 PM
http://www.motorauthority.com/news/coupes/first-picture-2008-nissan-gt-r/

http://www.motorauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/odds_and_ends/2007/10/02/skyline_GTR_1st_small.jpg

After months of spy shots and drip-fed teasers Nissan’s all new GT-R super-coupe has been revealed with the early release of the December issue of MotorTrend. The tagline on the magazine’s cover claims the car is as fast as the Porsche 911 Turbo and is priced less than $80,000, confirming rumors the new GT-R will set a new standard in bang-for-your-buck comparisons.

Other details include the GT-R’s acceleration time of 3.5 seconds for the 0-60mph and 11.7 seconds for the quarter mile. Top speed is claimed to be a staggering 192mph.

Although we still don’t have any official details about the car’s new drivetrain, most are expecting to see a 3.8L V6 engine fed by a pair of turbochargers and mated to a dual-clutch gearbox with the latest ATESSA all-wheel drive setup. The car should measure in at 4,650mm in length and 1,920mm across. There’s rumored to be three different flavors of the new GT-R, starting with a 450hp entry-level model and ranging up to a 530hp flagship. This latter version is expected to be a stripped out racer with plenty of carbon-fiber and a track-tuned suspension.

Stay tuned for the flood of official details and images once the car is revealed at next week’s Tokyo Motor Show.

http://www.motorauthority.com/images/Odds/2007/10/Motor_Trend/motor_trend_cover_dec.jpg

http://www.wtfhost.com//files/252/Nissan GTR/bilde3ug4.jpg
http://www.wtfhost.com//files/252/Nissan GTR/bilrrrdesd1.jpg
http://www.wtfhost.com//files/252/Nissan GTR/ddsjs6.jpg
http://www.wtfhost.com//files/252/Nissan GTR/dfsdoz6.jpg
http://www.wtfhost.com//files/252/Nissan GTR/fsdfsfxw9.jpg

noturday
10-16-2007, 03:02 PM
nice car, but they killed the traditional skyline styling with the headlights that run alon the fender, i like the R-34 better, this one looks like an ant from a pixar movie. it may be faster, but it looks like ****

DRFTKO
10-16-2007, 03:40 PM
Looks way better than I thought it would.:o The performance specs are pretty amazing as well. By the way, lets not turn this into an Import vs. Domestics thread, this thread is about the new GT-R, not anything else.;)

REDisFASTER
10-16-2007, 03:49 PM
They even killed the traditional Skyline's roof-shape and rear window drop...

But that's okay, its the Nissan "GT-R", they never said they were bringing the "Skyline" to the markets...

I wasn't a fan of the R34 as much as I am of the R32, but this really goes a long ways away from the traditional Skyline look...

It does look better than the prototypes though... IMO, they completely killed the car with the Benz CLK DTM AMG-like gear stick and paddle shift...

If it came in the traditional 6-speed, and totally canceled the option for an automatic transmission (would keep people who can't drive stick from possessing cars that they're not truly capable of driving), then it would be high on my book... The price, around $80,000 is really a big hitter though, since the Japanese car manufacturers were really into selling affordable flagship models, while every other company sells staggeringly priced flagships that only rich people can afford... The 350Z and G35 and G-Coupe at the $60,000 mark for the top of the line trim options were a good price set, but slightly under $80k?

BlackSky909
10-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Sick nasty.

Donziikid
10-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Meh. Nothing to get excited over, that's for sure. The body styling doesn't suit my taste. Sure, it's fast, but...no show, no go..

atruebudfan
10-16-2007, 04:24 PM
The body is ugly, it weighs WAY to much, and for 80k i can buy a Corvette Z06.

Stampedekid
10-16-2007, 04:31 PM
thats pretty sick stuff right there

123Vette
10-16-2007, 05:21 PM
i hate it the old one was much better they ruined it, ihate most modern cars there getting to bubbely

kidZim
10-16-2007, 05:24 PM
R32 and R33 FTW this looks cool.. but not really

sweetvette
10-16-2007, 06:58 PM
i just came....

to the conclusion that that car will definitetly give the zo6 a run for its money...

jabari
10-16-2007, 07:07 PM
It lloks pretty cool to me.

Twin_Turbo
10-16-2007, 07:13 PM
ya, um not really worth it. Looks like an exotic car to me. I'd rather buy an r-34 instead and supe it up. Speed is pretty great though. 60k would be a better price for this. But the paddle shifters? pshh. As I said, like an exotic.

Sweed
10-16-2007, 07:23 PM
The body is ugly, it weighs WAY to much, and for 80k i can buy a Corvette Z06.

But that's not a Skyline. Same thing. The Mustang can compete with the 3-serie s (hardly) but it's not a Bimmer...

But this is AWD and TURBO.

It's ugly. Looks like a boxed up G35 that had sex with a skyline. Ugly.

But the horsepower figures look nice... And the turbo will allow a high high-end...

But it's still not as cool as the original..

It's the same with the new Supra and NSX. They imitated the old one's lines, but made it look too futuristic to be truly sporty. But that's were BMW and Mercedes got it (somewhat) right. Futuristic, but still keeping the sporty feel the car needs..

And the FF movies ruined it for the skyline..

EDIT: Plastic engine covering? I thought it was a sports car?

texan_idiot25
10-16-2007, 07:34 PM
The mustang has a hard time finding its place with competitors.

But, this, aught to be mean. But I dont like how the production car came out, I really liked the looks of the concept. This looks like a last gen Celica on crack.

Set to be a real 911 killer, but despite its #s, hasnt claimed the Z06 'officially'

Hell, I want to see the both on the track though, battle of the budget super cars.

Sweed
10-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Hm... I see two blow off valves.. Wonder how much boost it will be running?

civic_guy
10-16-2007, 07:47 PM
i love the looks...its going to be one of those cars that depends on the color. I think it'll look amazing in black or blue. But silver just doesn't do it justice.

The value is equal to that of a Z06 i think the Z06 runs 11.8 quarter miles times plus with the GT-R you get AWD. Paddle shifters will be great for those you will drag race this thing.

I can't wait for this car to come out. It sets a the bar once again for "bang for your buck" cars.

firebird999
10-16-2007, 07:53 PM
i hate it the old one was much better they ruined it, ihate most modern cars there getting to bubbely
first cars:box
next :bubble
next(when alot of us were born):box
now:bubble
next:just a guess, box

so quit complaining!

Sweed
10-16-2007, 07:56 PM
first cars:box
next :bubble
next(when alot of us were born):box
now:bubble
next:just a guess, box

so quit complaining!

I want a Pyramid Car!

taiwanesekid05
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
at first i thought that was a photoshopped version of the current issue (november 2007) it was about the corvette and the gtr's headlights looks freakishly close to the corvette...

THE EDJ
10-16-2007, 08:46 PM
dual blow off valves? i see them too, does that mean this thing is twin turbo then? Just think about the potential this car has to make BIG power, I think we will see some great things from this car.

I think reason it apears ugly is because it's different, there isn't another car out there with styling like this. Kind of like how Bugatti created something completely new and different in the supercar realm. It's just different, not necessarily ugly. And there will always be critics, always be people who hold on to the past steadfastly.

I'd bag it.

REDisFASTER
10-16-2007, 08:50 PM
In my opinion, they shouldn't sell it in the same colors that they did with the 350Z... It would look good in all the colors they sold the previous R32, R33 and R34 Skylines, except yellow ('99) and Bay Side Blue... The body style of this GT-R is too curved to have a 'happy' color.

The R34 had an aggressive stance, so the 'happy' color made the car seem a bit more 'friendly'...

Sweed
10-16-2007, 08:52 PM
dual blow off valves? i see them too, does that mean this thing is twin turbo then? Just think about the potential this car has to make BIG power, I think we will see some great things from this car.

I think reason it apears ugly is because it's different, there isn't another car out there with styling like this. Kind of like how Bugatti created something completely new and different in the supercar realm. It's just different, not necessarily ugly. And there will always be critics, always be people who hold on to the past steadfastly.

I'd bag it.

Amen...

The Bugatti is overkill in every single way (I am beautiful, in every single way..), so it's in it's own thing...

I'd ____ a chick on it.

jimmythekid1
10-16-2007, 09:04 PM
The number are too close to call it a vette killer. I don't think their is much room for improvement concidering its already Twin Turboed. The Z06 still has potental to increase HP. Personaly I'd take a Z06 and blow it, then kill that nissian like it was sitting still. But if looks count the ZO6 wins hands down.

REDisFASTER
10-16-2007, 09:13 PM
I don't think their is much room for improvement concidering its already Twin Turboed.

That's the thing with domestics and. imports. Imports, you buy them, and you can always upgrade from there. With the Z06, you spend $85k on it, add in $10k of modifications, and you've basically brought it to its limit of drive-ability. For an import, there's ALWAYS room for improvement.

With imports, you buy the car, but you've also got so many different things you can do to it. The advantage of this car IMO compared to the Z06 is the Attesa system. Technically, this car isn't 4WD, its RWD, with FWD-assist. Just like the R32-R34. And as for upgrade-ability, larger turbos, port and polish, aftermarket piping (because we all know its always better than stock), ECU tune, forged and lightened internals, aftermarket suspension, etc. For about $10k, and you've still got yourself more power, and more drive-ability than a domestic.

That's just my .02

Let's not turn this into a domestic vs. import thing, I was just stating my opinion. Let's not allow it to escalate any further.

THE EDJ
10-16-2007, 09:32 PM
well said RED, i would definately agree. I don't think this is GT-R vs. Corvette issue at all. We all know the corvette can make big power, anything with that kind of displacement is easy to make power with. The GT-R is in a very similar situation. No matter how well built a car comes OEM, there is always ways to improve it. Nissan wouldn't release car that was already at it's peak potential, they couldn't afford to and no one would buy a tuner they couldn't modify. This engine looks solid and should be able to put out some good numbers with the right parts and tuning knowledge. It's a new car, I wouldn't expect anything crazy right away, but wait a year and this car will be front cover of every tuner car magazine.

civic_guy
10-16-2007, 09:43 PM
The number are too close to call it a vette killer. I don't think their is much room for improvement concidering its already Twin Turboed. The Z06 still has potental to increase HP. Personaly I'd take a Z06 and blow it, then kill that nissian like it was sitting still. But if looks count the ZO6 wins hands down.

Just because it's twin turbo doesn't mean its potential is maxed out. The RB26DETT was twin turbo and its a legendary extremely tunable engine. The 2JZ-GTE is twin turbo and its one of the most sought after engines because of its tunability and its freakishly strong bottom end. This thing has TONS of potential, Nissan's powerplants have always been known for their tuning potential and this one won't be any different. Don't assume something has no room for improvement just because its twin turbo.

Back on topic, I can't wait for NISMO to get its hands on this car, should be an exciting day for car enthusiasts everywhere :)

REDisFASTER
10-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Haha, thanks! I wasn't expecting that.

But yes, one other thing I really like about imports are the fact that the manufacturers use similar (usually the exact same) parts on one vehicle, that they've used for about two or three. The advantage to this is ease of availability, at the same time, cheap modifications.

Take this for example:

My old 1991 Nissan Stanza had parts off from the Pulsar GTi-R (Nissan's famous rally hatch), parts from a Nissan Maxima (same generation), 240SXes as well as some parts from a few Infiniti cars.

What the Stanza has to offer to the 'big boys' (in this case, the 300ZX), is the throttle body. Z31 300ZX guys looking for a cheap upgrade for their engine response, and a small increment of power, if you will, swap their stock throttle bodies for those from the Nissan Stanza. The 300ZX's throttle body is about 1cm SMALLER than that of the one on the Stanza. That difference in size still accounts for many choosing to partake in this mod, since its inexpensive (can find Stanza TB for roughly $10, may be free if your lucky from a junk yard), and it helps with engine response, ever-so-slightly.

Of course, that's only one car from one company.

jimmythekid1
10-17-2007, 06:47 AM
I suppose you guys are might right, but the same can go for domestics we have been tuning as you like to call it, in the same manor since the 50's. But my point was that the number are so close and it already has boost, I was just saying add a bolt on blower to the LS7 the out put becomes significantly higher with a small amount of boost, go one step further drop the compression and add a big blower, or large turbos and the results would be astronomical.

Sweed
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
I suppose you guys are might right, but the same can go for domestics we have been tuning as you like to call it, in the same manor since the 50's. But my point was that the number are so close and it already has boost, I was just saying add a bolt on blower to the LS7 the out put becomes significantly higher with a small amount of boost, go one step further drop the compression and add a big blower, or large turbos and the results would be astronomical.

Ah, but the LS7 can't run high boost, or the walls of the engine crack. Not good. I'm sure the GTR will be running high boost from some tuners..

I see a drifter.

jimmythekid1
10-17-2007, 07:16 AM
Ah, but the LS7 can't run high boost, or the walls of the engine crack. Not good. I'm sure the GTR will be running high boost from some tuners..

I see a drifter.

That's why you lower the compression, also I wonder what kind of lubrication system the GTR has?

texan_idiot25
10-17-2007, 04:30 PM

I see a drifter.

Sweed, you dont need high boost for the LS7. Simply 6 psi from a Vortech supercharger rockets from 505 HP, to 640 hp or so.

Some import tuners fail to remember is American V8s make more power off the motor alone, as opposed to turbos and computers as with most imports. Several dirt modified pull well over 800 hp n/a, carburetors and all.

Different approaches to different cars. No way in hell is a Z06 near its limit.

Id imagine they slapped a dry sump system in this, no reason not to.

texan_idiot25
10-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Yes, it lives up to all the hype!

The coming Nissan GT-R is a world-class supercar: Top speed of 193 mph, 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, a 473 hp, 433 lb ft twin-turbo V6 mounted in the front and driving all four wheels through a rear-mounted transaxle. Take a breath. Okay, continue. And a dual-clutch six-speed automatic you can operate via paddles on the steering wheel.
http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071017/FREE/71017001/1004/FREE&rssfeed=rss01

Auto week took a drive.

firebird999
10-17-2007, 07:29 PM
it ain't not as good as a F1R381RD!!!!!!

texan-:nodno: i think you should know not to double post...

texan_idiot25
10-17-2007, 07:55 PM
Im a rebel...

Either way, bumping it with fresh info is not a bad thing.

firebird999
10-17-2007, 09:44 PM
sorry, but i don't think you can exactly "bump" within 2 hr 45 min.:) just edit.....

texan_idiot25
10-17-2007, 10:56 PM
God forbid I double posted, oh noes.

Get over it. 'Tis too late now. New info, read it, enjoy it, and talk about it

americanslide
10-18-2007, 01:27 AM
i see a road course or a drift car not a drag also i think the twin tubro is gonna be the first thing tunners are gonna change because you get better boost with a bigger tubro than a small one also the headlights look like there off a 350z and everyone thats bashing this car just rember that the gt-rs before this one are like the god of import jap cars and nissan builds some of the best import cars and motors from japan

redrkt
10-18-2007, 02:14 PM
For all of you that have not followed this car from the beginning, It is based on the G35 body since the Skyline has ALWAYS been a 2door/4seater they could not build it on the fairlady/z body. the original prototype was first on display 3 years ago when they brought out the current 350z/G35 body style.
Also $80k for a car that you can buy here in the states( compared to over $150k to get a r34 imported ($70k for the car and another $70k minimum to get it certified for use in the US)) Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

snowboi1289
10-18-2007, 03:28 PM
For all of you that have not followed this car from the beginning, It is based on the G35 body since the Skyline has ALWAYS been a 2door/4seater they could not build it on the fairlady/z body. the original prototype was first on display 3 years ago when they brought out the current 350z/G35 body style.
Also $80k for a car that you can buy here in the states( compared to over $150k to get a r34 imported ($70k for the car and another $70k minimum to get it certified for use in the US)) Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

i dont think it would cost that much...will i might be wrong though

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Amen...

The Bugatti is overkill in every single way (I am beautiful, in every single way..), so it's in it's own thing...

I'd ____ a chick on it.

Yeah but the bugatti weight is 4162 and the GTR's weight is 3800. its a really over priced sports car. The price you pay for the bugatti you can do work to the gtr and whoop the bugatti.

My opinion on the GTR is.... A g35 had sex with a Cadilac XLR and added Skyline tail lights. Its another 350z look alike. Even if the new Maxima, and the G35 wasnt enough.

jimmythekid1
10-18-2007, 06:06 PM
Yeah but the bugatti weight is 4162 and the GTR's weight is 3800. its a really over priced sports car. The price you pay for the bugatti you can do work to the gtr and whoop the bugatti.

My opinion on the GTR is.... A g35 had sex with a Cadilac XLR and added Skyline tail lights. Its another 350z look alike. Even if the new Maxima, and the G35 wasnt enough.

dude the bugatti is like 1000HP twice the GTR. YOYUR not getting 1000 HP for cheap on a 3.8l

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
dude the bugatti is like 1000HP twice the GTR. YOYUR not getting 1000 HP for cheap on a 3.8l

You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap. But still the bugatti needs the HP to move its self and it needs to have about 5 miles on straight run way to get to its top speed. so what the point of even racing it.

texan_idiot25
10-18-2007, 06:16 PM
But no one races them for anything other than drag racing, with such a small power band. And no, its nothing near cheap.

And buddy, this is no supra motor ;)

You have no concept of speeds above 200 mph do you? Just about any production car that has done the mid 200s needs a good few miles. Wind is your biggest enemy. The Bugatti's weight also helps to keep it planted.

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 06:22 PM
But no one races them for anything other than drag racing, with such a small power band. And no, its nothing near cheap.

And buddy, this is no supra motor ;)

You have no concept of speeds above 200 mph do you? Just about any production car that has done the mid 200s needs a good few miles. Wind is your biggest enemy. The Bugatti's weight also helps to keep it planted.

Races what for drag racing? And yes i do have concepts over 200mph. and no duh it isnt a 2jz

jimmythekid1
10-18-2007, 06:28 PM
You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap. But still the bugatti needs the HP to move its self and it needs to have about 5 miles on straight run way to get to its top speed. so what the point of even racing it.

thats true that are about 10 1000 hp supras in my area...

yea right! going from 300 hp to 1000 hp is lots of work knowledge and $$$$$$$

texan_idiot25
10-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Then tell me, at 200 mph, what kind of distance are you passing ever second?

And were discussing the GT-R, yet you mention "You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap."

American cars have been pushing that, and higher for so much longer. Dirt modified race cars often times run 900 + hp, naturally aspirated, carbureted, pushrods and all.

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 06:40 PM
You can get 1000HP out of a supra for 12-14k and a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000.plus the car. that put it around roughly at 55k or so. Thats about the price of a new vette.so yeah that is cheap for 1k HP and the distance passing ever second? do you mean every? bc i didnt understand that at all

2JZGOD
10-18-2007, 06:57 PM

And were discussing the GT-R, yet you mention "You can get 1000HP out of a supra cheap. Well not cheap."

American cars have been pushing that, and higher for so much longer. Dirt modified race cars often times run 900 + hp, naturally aspirated, carbureted, pushrods and all.
1. Muscle cars suck balls they will fall apart with in a month with a 1,000 HP. A tunned 3.4L 2JZ can pack that same amount and can stay reliable. SMART ***!!!!!
2. You can get easy HP out of a 2J
3. my car eat a mustdang 306 S/C for dinner at 800 RWHP
4. My buddys supra owned a 302 Mustdang N/A with 150 shot of nos
5. IMPORT RULES bud

1 more thing how fast does a mucle car go for 0-198 MPH well let see 16.8 sec burn
Supra 800 HP 0-198 MPH in 9.5 SEC owned

THE EDJ
10-18-2007, 07:05 PM
You can get 1000HP out of a supra for 12-14k and a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000.plus the car. that put it around roughly at 55k or so. Thats about the price of a new vette.so yeah that is cheap for 1k HP and the distance passing ever second? do you mean every? bc i didnt understand that at all

at a speed of 240 mph, the car is covering 352 feet for every second it is travelling at that speed. That is the LENGTH of a football field travelled in less than a second. That is bloody fast. Now consider that the Veyron, a specially engineered, designed and build sports car can reach a speed of 253 mph, at which speed it is travelling a distance of 371 feet for every second it is at that speed. I haven't ever heard of or seen a streetable supra (or any other car for that matter), that can do that.

2JZGOD
10-18-2007, 07:09 PM

How the hell can you get 900 + hp with some cheasy na engine, carbureted, and push rod that tons of BS!!!!!! Inorder to get 900 + hp like waht you said but S/C and a 150 shot of nos will get you up to 900 HP. To get HP out of a 2JZ T-88 turbo, 3.4L stroker, HKS inner cooler. So HAHAHAHA!

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Yeah you probly havent even see a bugatti driving around either. i see tons of car that can hit 200mph easily. And ive seen a 900hp street supra down here before just driving around.

civic_guy
10-18-2007, 07:27 PM
when did this turn into a domestic VS imports debate? The only reason why i titled the thread the way i did is because cars that carry the GT-R badge are cream of the crop imports and become legends. A lot of imports are overpriced but this is one of the few that can break into the bang for your buck market.

There are respectable cars on both sides (domestics and imports).

So let's get back on topic and talk about the beast at hand, the Nissan GT-R

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
AMEN, but i think its gonan be like every other skyline and not be sold in the U.S. :(

2JZGOD
10-18-2007, 07:38 PM
Lets just hope the new gen of supra comes oout :) instead

THE EDJ
10-18-2007, 07:43 PM
AMEN, but i think its gonan be like every other skyline and not be sold in the U.S. :(

don't even bother saying amen (like you weren't even a part of it) to a pointless conflict that you not only participated in, but encouraged. isn't this your second chance?

And yes it is confirmed that Nissan is releasing the car here in North America, there was a link somewhere in this thread that lead to a very detailed summary of the car including some information about the engine, top speed, etc. go look that up.

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
don't even bother saying amen (like you weren't even a part of it) to a pointless conflict that you not only participated in, but encouraged. isn't this your second chance?

And yes it is confirmed that Nissan is releasing the car here in North America, there was a link somewhere in this thread that lead to a very detailed summary of the car including some information about the engine, top speed, etc. go look that up.

Wow, this will be a first to nissan for them to relese the GTR in america. Ive been watchin this car for a while on the net as like the 2009 supra [ that is if they dont set it back some more]. But i think that the newer american cars have a new threat on the streets now.

jimmythekid1
10-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Yeah you probly havent even see a bugatti driving around either. i see tons of car that can hit 200mph easily. And ive seen a 900hp street supra down here before just driving around.

BS I'm in the business and I can tell you their are only a hand full of cars out their that can hit 200mph easy.

texan_idiot25
10-18-2007, 08:48 PM
How the hell can you get 900 + hp with some cheasy na engine, carbureted, and push rod that tons of BS!!!!!! Inorder to get 900 + hp like waht you said but S/C and a 150 shot of nos will get you up to 900 HP. To get HP out of a 2JZ T-88 turbo, 3.4L stroker, HKS inner cooler. So HAHAHAHA!

-Where the hell did you come from?:lol: Realize that the ZZ572 comes about stock able to push 800 hp on the motor. It takes little else to push over 900 hp. Get over it fan boy, not everything needs forced induction and N2O. Circle track cars regularly push 900+ hp.
-Who cares if your bud beat a 302 mustang, what a weak car to begin with.
-Not reliable? Too funny, race engines do need to be reliable to finish a race. I have yet to see one thats unreliable and wins races.
-PS: Top fuel dragsters, push rod 500 ci V8s, 7000-8300 hp, 0-300 in 4-5 seconds. 0-100 in .8 of a second. "owned"

Now, got away ya little car noob, and get back to the point of this. You and WhiteMKIV have gone totally left-field.

WhiteMKIV
10-18-2007, 09:23 PM
-Where the hell did you come from?:lol: Realize that the ZZ572 comes about stock able to push 800 hp on the motor. It takes little else to push over 900 hp. Get over it fan boy, not everything needs forced induction and N2O. Circle track cars regularly push 900+ hp.
-Who cares if your bud beat a 302 mustang, what a weak car to begin with.
-Not reliable? Too funny, race engines do need to be reliable to finish a race. I have yet to see one thats unreliable and wins races.
-PS: Top fuel dragsters, push rod 500 ci V8s, 7000-8300 hp, 0-300 in 4-5 seconds. 0-100 in .8 of a second. "owned"

Now, got away ya little car noob, and get back to the point of this. You and WhiteMKIV have gone totally left-field.

I am positive what 2jzgod is talking about, bc his bud isnt the one who beat the mustang with 150 shot nos....He is. and plus he has a Supra that hits well over 200mph if you dont beleive me check out his myspace....http://www.myspace.com/carsbgone

BS I'm in the business and I can tell you their are only a hand full of cars out their that can hit 200mph easy.

I am not talking about stock italian exotics im talking about cars that people have to work hard to make fast.

Im going back to the topic, IM not geting banned for argueing what is and what is not. I caould care less, if you have the money to go buy a bugatti. Congrats. Hell if you can buy any car that hits 200MPH easily congrat to you. at least you have the money to buy a car that does that.

americanslide
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
edj is right if you wanna talk about how fast cars can go make a thread about it

now back to the gt-r i think the reason this is sutch a big deal is because this is the first time in a long time a gt-r has ben realeased in the us also i talked to a nissan dealer and as soon as the gt-r comes out infinity is going to be calling its g35 a skyline and its sapose to look just like the gt-r but not be as powerful

2JZGOD
10-18-2007, 10:51 PM
edj is right if you wanna talk about how fast cars can go make a thread about it

now back to the gt-r i think the reason this is sutch a big deal is because this is the first time in a long time a gt-r has ben realeased in the us also i talked to a nissan dealer and as soon as the gt-r comes out infinity is going to be calling its g35 a skyline and its sapose to look just like the gt-r but not be as powerful

woudn't that be the G-37 not the G-35?

jimmythekid1
10-19-2007, 06:48 AM
his has gotten out of hand even for my liking, don't you just love it when member make second accounts so they can back up their own arguments.

Back on topic has any one found and technical spec yet on the GTR I'm still interested in that.

redrkt
10-19-2007, 08:52 AM
i don't think it would cost that much...will i might be wrong though

Known to be fact, was done by a nissan dealer in Baytown for his 16 year old son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25

GEE, amazing I guess the Japanese are the only ones who know how to get horsepower out of a motor!!
Have you ever heard of JEGS ?
or any of the other WORLD famous engine builders here in the states? OH I forgot your a 12 year old fanboy that has no idea about the real world.

AMEN, but i think its gonan be like every other skyline and not be sold in the U.S.

This is the first model Skyline that WILL be available in the U.S.

WhiteMKIV You can get 1000HP out of a supra for 12-14k and a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000.plus the car. that put it around roughly at 55k or so. Thats about the price of a new vette.so yeah that is cheap for 1k HP and the distance passing ever second? do you mean every? bc i didnt understand that at all

This I want to see!!! I want proof that you can do this!!
Show me anyplace you can touch a Supra for less than a vette, Let alone a 1k hp one for that price. And that N2O that everybody seems so proud of running isn't cheap either.

Just a couple of examples
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-TURBO-1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-SPORT-ROOF-LEATHER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6447QQihZ011QQi temZ320170004609QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-NOPI-National-Best-of-Show-1997-Toyota-Supra-Turbo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6447QQihZ016QQite mZ260168750013QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Now back on topic'

The G35 is a 350z duplicar because it is the sister car of the 350z.

jimmythekid1 his has gotten out of hand even for my liking, don't you just love it when member make second accounts so they can back up their own arguments.

Back on topic has any one found and technical spec yet on the GTR I'm still interested in that.

The new issue of MotorTrend has the spec's on it.
here is one of the articles about the skyline from motor trend
http://www.motortrend.com/future/spied_vehicles/112_0712_2008_nissan_gt_r/
Funny one comparison I have not seen anywhere is with the SUPRA! Why? because it is not even in the same class as the Skyline!

TheB1GDude
10-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Saw it a while back on another website - I wish they had changed the front end because in my opinion it looks to much like the 350Z front!

Engine is crazy! I just hope they get the majority of the BHP from the actual engine block rather than running twin-turbos with an insane amount of boost!

Guess we'll just have to wait for them to send one to Top Gear and have The Stig put it around the track!

WhiteMKIV
10-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Now back on topic'

jimmythekid1 his has gotten out of hand even for my liking, don't you just love it when member make second accounts so they can back up their own arguments.

Funny one comparison I have not seen anywhere is with the SUPRA! Why? because it is not even in the same class as the Skyline![/QUOTE]

The G35 isnt a sister car to the 350z. Thats like saying That the skyline is a sister car to the 350z. The g35 is the Skyline R35 In japan, And comes turbo'd over seas. The 350z Doesnt even come turbo'd. Its in a class of its own...

REDisFASTER
10-19-2007, 03:13 PM
350Z = Fairlady Z
G35 = V35 Skyline 350GT

Sister cars? Yes, they share a similar chassis, only difference is the overall dimensions.

The G35 and 350Z were very similar. That's not to say that they're the same, since the two cars are very different. One's a sports car, the other is a luxury sports coupe.

Think of it as a 1995 Ford Ranger and a 1995 Mazda B-Series truck...

texan_idiot25
10-19-2007, 05:05 PM
bud isnt the one who beat the mustang with 150 shot nos....He is.

;)
4. My buddys supra owned a 302 Mustdang N/A with 150 shot of nos

Supra that hits well over 200mph if you dont beleive me check out his myspace....http://www.myspace.com/carsbgone

There is no proof his supra has hit well over 200 mph on there..

a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000

I dont think I want a "pre tuned" motor that cost 21k and only makes 100 hp.

2JZGOD
10-19-2007, 05:46 PM
;)

There is no proof his supra has hit well over 200 mph on there..

I dont think I want a "pre tuned" motor that cost 21k and only makes 100 hp.

little off topic my car top out at 195 MPH was close to 200 but ran out of gears.
A pretunned 2JZGTE with a 3.4L will cost around 21k If you do it on your own your looking around 10 K. it doesn't make 100 HP 2jz are capable of making 1,000 + hp with heavy mods! With modern Nascar and Etc may beat them who know. Some are domestic fans and some arent. Beleive in what vehicle you believe in. I aint against it I just race as a hobby and the fact i'm a car tuner all cars I work on are treated equal. When on track i'm more like please win please win.
Ps: please get back on topic about Skyine no more supra vs muscle BS

Known to be fact, was done by a nissan dealer in Baytown for his 16 year old son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_idiot25

GEE, amazing I guess the Japanese are the only ones who know how to get horsepower out of a motor!!
Have you ever heard of JEGS ?
or any of the other WORLD famous engine builders here in the states? OH I forgot your a 12 year old fanboy that has no idea about the real world.

AMEN, but i think its gonan be like every other skyline and not be sold in the U.S.

This is the first model Skyline that WILL be available in the U.S.

WhiteMKIV You can get 1000HP out of a supra for 12-14k and a pre tunned 1,00 hp 2J will cost around 21,000.plus the car. that put it around roughly at 55k or so. Thats about the price of a new vette.so yeah that is cheap for 1k HP and the distance passing ever second? do you mean every? bc i didnt understand that at all

This I want to see!!! I want proof that you can do this!!
Show me anyplace you can touch a Supra for less than a vette, Let alone a 1k hp one for that price. And that N2O that everybody seems so proud of running isn't cheap either.

Just a couple of examples
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-TURBO-1995-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-SPORT-ROOF-LEATHER_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6447QQihZ011QQi temZ320170004609QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Supra-NOPI-National-Best-of-Show-1997-Toyota-Supra-Turbo_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6447QQihZ016QQite mZ260168750013QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Now back on topic'

Funny one comparison I have not seen anywhere is with the SUPRA! Why? because it is not even in the same class as the Skyline!
http://suprastore.com/19trdwi6sp10.html
I hate to say but your correct a fully modded 1000 HP supra will cost nearly 100k. And is 50,000K more than the vette

jimmythekid1
10-19-2007, 06:19 PM
I did not see any technical specs in that article just performance specs, I want to know about the lubrication system, fuel system, ignition etc...

Also this thread is about the nissan no one cares about supras

DRFTKO
10-19-2007, 06:21 PM
I did not see any technical specs in that article just performance specs, I want to know about the lubrication system, fuel system, ignition etc...

Also this thread is about the nissan no one cares about supras

...or Corvettes for that matter. Lets Get back on topic please.;)

tommygreen23
10-19-2007, 07:54 PM
ROFL this thread is funny.

If you want to put 1000 HP in a car that was never intended to have that much power then find somewhere else to drive it other than the streets where my family and friends drive.

The Z06 was designed to go 200mph, same with the Bugatti, a supra is not.

And obviously no one has heard of the Lingenfelter Z06 corvette, a twin turbo Vette making more than 800 HP that slays Ferrari's and Lambos. The best part is it only costs 80 for the Vette and 50 for the upgrade. And that comes with a complete engine makeover and its warrantied for 3 years or so so you know its reliable.

Its not so much imports vs domestics, domestics usually have more displacement and in the end displacement will always win. You can only put so much fuel and burn it efficiently in a small engine where you can put more in a bigger engine. Fuel is stored energy so more fuel = more stored energy and energy is what moves your car. Physics proves it, so get over it.

WhiteMKIV
10-19-2007, 08:42 PM
ROFL this thread is funny.

If you want to put 1000 HP in a car that was never intended to have that much power then find somewhere else to drive it other than the streets where my family and friends drive.

The Z06 was designed to go 200mph, same with the Bugatti, a supra is not.

And obviously no one has heard of the Lingenfelter Z06 corvette, a twin turbo Vette making more than 800 HP that slays Ferrari's and Lambos. The best part is it only costs 80 for the Vette and 50 for the upgrade. And that comes with a complete engine makeover and its warrantied for 3 years or so so you know its reliable.

Its not so much imports vs domestics, domestics usually have more displacement and in the end displacement will always win. You can only put so much fuel and burn it efficiently in a small engine where you can put more in a bigger engine. Fuel is stored energy so more fuel = more stored energy and energy is what moves your car. Physics proves it, so get over it.

So supras werent ment to go 200MPH? so i take it that the 2JZ-GTE motor wasnt suposed to hold 700HP with stock eternals then either. 80k for a vette then another 50k for the upgrade with the whole TT upgrade and a redone motor is a waste. for only 800HP. Why waste 50k on a twin turbo motor when you get more power out of a single. and arent vette's V8's? and supras are a 3.0 V6.... I think its funny that a 3.0 can stay up and put out just as much power as a V8.....I am a fan of Both Import and domestics, but when a car from another country with a smaller motor can still whoop the crap outta V8 american super car.... thats pretty sad.

civic_guy
10-19-2007, 08:49 PM
GUYS SERIOUSLY!! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE GT-R NOT DOMESTICS NOT SUPRAS.

Back on topic, I don't want my thread closed because a couple of immature kids want to argue about cars...get over it or take it to PM!!!!

WhiteMKIV
10-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Hey i had said earlier that im back to the topic, I was doing some research on the GTR, and found a pic that totally changed my idea on the car.....
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c148/supragtr/2008-Nissan-GTR-Goodwood.jpg
I think that body body style is nice and slick, But the majoy thing i dislike about it is.. that the head lights drape to far down... but other than that i think that its a really nice body shape and style. Sure would be cool for it to be a future XMOD.

jimmythekid1
10-19-2007, 09:33 PM
So supras werent ment to go 200MPH? so i take it that the 2JZ-GTE motor wasnt suposed to hold 700HP with stock eternals then either. 80k for a vette then another 50k for the upgrade with the whole TT upgrade and a redone motor is a waste. for only 800HP. Why waste 50k on a twin turbo motor when you get more power out of a single. and arent vette's V8's? and supras are a 3.0 V6.... I think its funny that a 3.0 can stay up and put out just as much power as a V8.....I am a fan of Both Import and domestics, but when a car from another country with a smaller motor can still whoop the crap outta V8 american super car.... thats pretty sad.

dude you just proved you don't know jack, all supra engines including the 2jz-gte are in line 6 cylinders. By the way motors are electric. Sorry to hoe you out but I just had to do it sorry:(

PS this is my that supra related post at least in this thread

WhiteMKIV
10-19-2007, 10:39 PM
dude you just proved you don't know jack, all supra engines including the 2jz-gte are in line 6 cylinders. By the way motors are electric. Sorry to hoe you out but I just had to do it sorry:(

PS this is my that supra related post at least in this thread

Uhhh didnt i just say that supras ARE 6cylinders EVERY supra motor is a V6. What motors are electric? THEY run on GAS, we arent talking about XMODS. and how do i not know jack?

NO MORE GETING OFF TOPIC IM NOT GETING BANNED FOR THIS STUPID BS CONVO!

jimmythekid1
10-19-2007, 10:47 PM
V is the key letter young one, and you keep say all the HP the supra motor can handle are you talking about the wiper motor?

texan_idiot25
10-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Uhhh didnt i just say that supras ARE 6cylinders EVERY supra motor is a V6.

You just lost all your credibility. The minuscule amount you had.

Engine(s):
3.0 L (2997 cc) 2JZ-GE I6
3.0 L (2997 cc) 2JZ-GTE I6

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_supra#Mark_IV_.281993-2002.29

:lol:

If your motor is so far superior, call me when they produce 7000-8000 hp as with top fuel cars, and start setting world land speed records in the salt flats. Pushrod V8s, high power, high torque. ;)

SUPERSHELBY
10-19-2007, 11:08 PM

If your motor is so far superior, call me when they produce 7000-8000 hp as with top fuel cars, and start setting world land speed records in the salt flats. Pushrod V8s, high power, high torque. ;)

dont 4get the balls:lol: .......ok on topic now....i really dont like the stylin on the new skyline.......and i doubt its a corvette eater...and if it is....OMFG i hate 2 bring this car up but...the new supercharged corvette will eat it up:)

civic_guy
10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
the comparison with the Z06 is in the price. The bag for the buck factor. Yes their stock specs are very similar, but the main point is what you get for the money. Imports haven't ever really been bang for your buck when you really break it down.

texan_idiot25
10-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Shelby-Silly ricers forget about torque when it comes to racing too....

We wont know until the Tokyo auto show, enough embargos have been broken after the pictures showed up, lol.

450-500 hp or so, as rumored. The ZR1 is far out of this car's league, but it and the Z06 will be interesting... Similar power, acceleration. But, I bet that GTR is heftier then the Z06 by a lot too.

SUPERSHELBY
10-19-2007, 11:22 PM
We wont know until the Tokyo auto show, enough embargos have been broken after the pictures showed up, lol.

450-500 hp or so, as rumored. The ZR1 is far out of this car's league, but it and the Z06 will be interesting... Similar power, acceleration. But, I bet that GTR is heftier then the Z06 by a lot too.

i know i know....just like that thing u showed me where the honda boy got turned into a V8 boy lol

civic_guy
10-19-2007, 11:26 PM

450-500 hp or so, as rumored. The ZR1 is far out of this car's league, but it and the Z06 will be interesting...

There are lots of Japanese engines that produce good torque. Hondas and Acuras tend to be torqueless bastards...lol. I mean the GT-R base model will have around 434 tq.

I've been reading around and the GT-R made a 7min/35sec lap around Nurburgring's Nordschleife with the base model GT-R.

To put that in perspective:
1 Porsche Carrera GT: 7 minutes/28 seconds
2. Porsche 997 GT2: 7 minutes/32 seconds
3. Pagani Zonda F: 7 minutes/33 seconds
4. Koenigsegg CCR: 7 minutes/34 seconds
5. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren: 7 minutes/40 seconds
6. Porsche 997 Turbo: 7 minutes/40 seconds
7. Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 7 minutes/42 seconds
8. Porsche 996 GT2: 7 minutes/42 seconds

This info taken from Motortrend

The GT-R belongs between #'s 4 and 5 :D And that's just the base model. This car is gonna def. be a track car. Track meaning time attack and such, not drag.

texan_idiot25
10-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Yeh, the car has never released its times, but it was quoted from a Nurb pro person.... dude... that it could run in this group you posted. Think it was in the link I posted.

But you just know what the 1st comparo will be, battle of the budget super cars, :lol:

But certainly, one of the only Japanese cars I am looking forward for. Its been years since we have seen a real sports car from them when you exclude the WRX, Evo... thats about it.

civic_guy
10-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeh, the car has never released its times, but it was quoted from a Nurb pro person.... dude... that it could run in this group you posted. Think it was in the link I posted.

But you just know what the 1st comparo will be, battle of the budget super cars, :lol:

But certainly, one of the only Japanese cars I am looking forward for. Its been years since we have seen a real sports car from them when you exclude the WRX, Evo... thats about it.

Yeah i was just searchin on motortrend and founf those times to be interesting. There's lots of good Japanese sports cars...the US just gets shafted everytime...lol. :(

2JZGOD
10-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Uhhh didnt i just say that supras ARE 6cylinders EVERY supra motor is a V6. What motors are electric? THEY run on GAS, we arent talking about XMODS. and how do i not know jack?

NO MORE GETING OFF TOPIC IM NOT GETING BANNED FOR THIS STUPID BS CONVO!
correction 2J inline 6 not v-6 :)

Fact wikipedia is good for stock displacement. Not for modding the engine let say 3.4L instead of stock 3.0L

dont 4get the balls:lol: .......ok on topic now....i really dont like the stylin on the new skyline.......and i doubt its a corvette eater...and if it is....OMFG i hate 2 bring this car up but...the new supercharged corvette will eat it up:)
Vette arent good enough the Porche Gt-3 is the only car a supra can't keep up with import wise.

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 12:35 AM
read what I had in bold, I6, an inline six. Yet your other supra fan boy swore to god it was a V6. Just, give up now, please.

WhiteMKIV
10-20-2007, 01:04 AM
correction 2J inline 6 not v-6 :)

Fact wikipedia is good for stock displacement. Not for modding the engine let say 3.4L instead of stock 3.0L

Vette arent good enough the Porche Gt-3 is the only car a supra can't keep up with import wise.

:cry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man i am so stupid!!!!!!! OMG i knew that the supra was an inline WTH was i saying V V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyecraz: AHHHHHHHH I FEEL EMBARASSED :blush: **** im a TARD..... Thats one of the big factors of the supra is the inline 6....... same with BMW Both put inline 6's in there car's and im pretty sure nissan does to :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh yeah SUPERSHELBY why do you always talk about balls?

2JZGOD
10-20-2007, 01:15 AM
:cry: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man i am so stupid!!!!!!! OMG i knew that the supra was an inline WTH was i saying V V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyecraz: AHHHHHHHH I FEEL EMBARASSED :blush: **** im a TARD..... Thats one of the big factors of the supra is the inline 6....... same with BMW Both put inline 6's in there car's and im pretty sure nissan does to :cry: :cry: :cry:

prob the term in need of big balls to drive a seriously powewerfull cars :lol:

redrkt
10-20-2007, 01:27 AM

Sorry to pop your bubble but those times he posted came directly from the MotorTrend STAFF, not from someone from the ring.

Also they came from the article that I posted.

Once again here is the article with the times

live4luck14
10-20-2007, 01:32 AM
**** tht things lighting.....

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Nissan Skylines are the best i have a 1995 nissan skyline r33
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--268442d1b6-1.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--99eafa074a.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--84d59fe697.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--49cb10367f.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--47f514d8bc.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--14dfcda8c8.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--2ef3901962.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--c8d56530f4.jpg
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb303/speed3326/--c242d18b91-1.jpg

site i got it from
http://www.japan-partner.com/

my car
http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/3112/Nissan/SKYLINE/car-for-sale.html

SUPERSHELBY
10-20-2007, 01:45 AM

wtf....thats the 1st thing ive said with the word balls in it....

WhiteMKIV
10-20-2007, 01:47 AM
wtf....thats the 1st thing ive said with the word balls in it....

Didnt you say somthing about balls in another thread? If you didnt, sorry i accused you...:roll:

SUPERSHELBY
10-20-2007, 01:50 AM
Didnt you say somthing about balls in another thread? If you didnt, sorry i accused you...:roll:

nooo.............some1 else cuz it **** sure wasnt me

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 01:55 AM
Sorry to pop your bubble but those times he posted came directly from the MotorTrend STAFF, not from someone from the ring.

Also they came from the article that I posted.

Once again here is the article with the times

Sorry to bust your self centered bubble, but it was from what I posted, back on page 2...

We only got three full laps and no one was timing us, so you’ll just have to assume we set the lap record. Earlier, Mizuno-san had offered some lap times from the Nordschliefe for various cars driven by the German magazine SportAuto. Those times are driver-dependent, track-knowledge-dependent, weather-, traffic- and bunny-crossing-the-track dependent. But Mizuno suggested the GT-R could get anywhere from 7:44 on up, with most laps coming in between 7:55 and 7:58. So he suggested the GT-R’s strong suit was that it offered “the best cost per lap time.” For whatever that’s worth.

http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071017/FREE/71017001/1004/FREE&rssfeed=rss01

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 02:03 AM
nissanskyliner33-you are so full of ****. Your speed3326, and that aint your car.

Just look at where those images are hosted, photobucket-speed 3326. Last time you were here, you did nothing but lie about cars too. And then you link us to the site where you pulled the images from? Stupid to say the least

How many times have you been permanently banned now?

edit:
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/texan_idiot25/bustedspeed.jpg

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 02:06 AM
no really it is mine dick head and also it is ford man account it is me and fordman account

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Yeh bull, Ill let the mods just ban you, again.

You post the exact pics from the for sale ad (http://www.japan-partner.com/Auto/3112/Nissan/SKYLINE/car-for-sale.html). If it is yours, go out right now, write on a sheet of paper with my screen name, and take a picture with it right on the hood, a nice full shot of the car. Should be no problem, right?

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 02:16 AM
ok i will dick head also try to stop sucking dick you red neck

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 02:18 AM
OHHHH big words from yet another little 13-14 year old kid on the forum, whats this, the 3rd time this week?

Pictures, chop chop.

SUPERSHELBY
10-20-2007, 02:19 AM

dude we have kids on this forum....

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 02:20 AM
like you dick head

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 02:22 AM
Just digging your self a deeper grave...

Come'on, wheres the Skyline?

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 02:23 AM
i am not going out tonight it is ****in rainin hard as **** you dick head

SUPERSHELBY
10-20-2007, 02:23 AM
like you dick head

is that all u can say...u must love dick heads since u cant stop talkin about them so much.....

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 02:26 AM
no you told me that you want to suck my dick i was like HELL no i am not guy like you *** hole

texan_idiot25
10-20-2007, 02:26 AM

Right, excuses. Gotta love them.

no you told me that you want to suck my dick i was like HELL no i am not guy like you *** hole

Are you serious? :lol: This aint the 5th grade kid, you can stop with the BS impersonations.

nissanskyliner33
10-20-2007, 02:28 AM
no really it is rainin hard but yo i am going to bed it is 2am so have fun *** holes, dicks, **** you gfrbdbgrebngrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gg

SUPERSHELBY
10-20-2007, 02:29 AM

u have me confused with your flat chested mother.....now plz go take your little *** 2 bed or somethin.......and think of better excuse than that cuz no1 here gives a **** if its rainin....

2JZGOD
10-20-2007, 04:18 AM
Here are some pic of a Skyline in Washington at the shop I work at.

123Vette
10-20-2007, 12:00 PM
hey nissan so you live in japan? bucause most of the sras in the backround are only made there so uhhh, ya thats not ur car so stop lieing, and btw he is definatly speeder because speeder told me on aim that he was getting a skyline, and of course hes going to pretend he does

mini-z drift
10-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Come on speed...stop lieing and saying that you like balls in your face.
Because we're all sick of it.

@2JZGOD: Nice Skyline. How much HP/TQ is she running at right now?

civic_guy
10-20-2007, 12:24 PM
no really it is mine dick head and also it is ford man account it is me and fordman account

like you dick head

no really it is rainin hard but yo i am going to bed it is 2am so have fun *** holes, dicks, **** you gfrbdbgrebngrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg gg

What is your problem???? This thread is gonna get closed thanks to all this immature BS :mad:

DGK boy
10-20-2007, 12:30 PM
Here are some pic of a Skyline in Washington at the shop I work at.

Wingless Skyline FTW!

Oh yeh i think they didn't say this WAS a skyline right?I thought they just said it was a Nissan Gt-r