PDA

View Full Version : Sweed's Balistic Gen1

Sweed
10-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Here's the long awaited video:

YouTube seems to be down, it's loading very slowly, if at all, so it's hosted on PhotoBucket...

There's something inthere that you guys might like, and here's a link to the build thread:
http://www.xmodsource.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9098

And finally, the video:
**Still Loading**....
77% so far...
86 perecent... 89%.... 92%.... 93%.... 95%... 96%.... 91%....
Done!
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/sxysweed/?action=view&current=Gen1Movie.flv

You guys like my mohawk?

suicide_star
10-14-2007, 11:28 AM
nice car sweed, that little bastards quick...wth did it do when u had the camera on the ground it looked like it flew straight forward then hauled *** straight backwards without spinning around? that was sweet.

Sweed
10-14-2007, 11:33 AM
nice car sweed, that little bastards quick...wth did it do when u had the camera on the ground it looked like it flew straight forward then hauled *** straight backwards without spinning around? that was sweet.

Oh.. Yah, we were talking about that in the video..

There's a small pudle right there, like an inch from were it stopped before reversing...

What happened was it went from throttle to brake to reverse, before it stopped, so the tires were just spinning, clawing for grip. The glue broke off the inside of the tire, so I have to fix that..

Looks hella cool to see it just jump into reverse and go nuts. And ussually it just spins out if you brake too hard..

dontspamme
10-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Johnathan, don't you think that was fast?

Yes I do think its fast. What's the top speed on that thing anyways?

RedSXmodder
10-14-2007, 02:07 PM
Very nice sweed! Did you get the chassis yet?

Later,
RedSXmodder

Sweed
10-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Very nice sweed! Did you get the chassis yet?

No mail on Sunday's.

------------------------

Yes I do think its fast. What's the top speed on that thing anyways?

I'm not sure.. I'm estimating about ~25mph. That's compared to about what my brother's Stampede does.... But it feels faster since it's smaller...

Problem is it has like 10 minute run times. But it's being driven like the above video, hard back and forth....

My brother's name is Jonatan (No 'h"), and like you heard he's talking. The other language in the backround is my dad yelling at my brother for not working on washing the car.

dontspamme
10-15-2007, 12:30 AM
Ah well close enough, any plans for a hot motor or anything for the car?

THE EDJ
10-15-2007, 12:34 AM
thats sweet, do you know if the micro-t board can even handle a hot motor? cuz i want to use one for my ultimate project.

Sweed
10-15-2007, 06:54 AM
thats sweet, do you know if the micro-t board can even handle a hot motor? cuz i want to use one for my ultimate project.

Not sure. ph2t says it has a FET Stack (there's two sets), so it might..

Ah well close enough, any plans for a hot motor or anything for the car?

Actually, I'm thinking of selling it.

imnotmikal
10-15-2007, 07:15 AM
im not tryin to be mean or any thing, but you kinda look like a bird when you flip the car over. haha.

anyway, listing the upgrades took almost half the movie. haha. but it looks like you've got a pretty **** fast car there now.

Donziikid
10-15-2007, 09:27 AM
So the build payed off, eh? ;)

Good work, 'Sweed. Looks like a fast son-of'a-gun.

Modster93
10-15-2007, 03:24 PM
nice work

Sweed
10-15-2007, 04:39 PM
im not tryin to be mean or any thing, but you kinda look like a bird when you flip the car over. haha.

anyway, listing the upgrades took almost half the movie. haha. but it looks like you've got a pretty **** fast car there now.

I'm reaching down from 6' 4" to pick up a car...

Yah, but I ran it some before.. This thing runs out of good range before speed, it never topped out...

So the build payed off, eh? ;)

Good work, 'Sweed. Looks like a fast son-of'a-gun.

Payed off? My wallet's empty from it...

It's fast.. It might be for sale in a few weeks.. Thought about doing a AE 18R or Xray M18MT BL Build..

nice work

Thanks..

Donziikid
10-15-2007, 05:03 PM
It's fast.. It might be for sale in a few weeks.. Thought about doing a AE 18R or Xray M18MT BL Build..

You think you're broke now, just wait. ;)

Sweed
10-15-2007, 05:16 PM
You think you're broke now, just wait. ;)

I'm buying a car in a few weeks... :lol:

Stampedekid
10-15-2007, 05:43 PM
very nice. why are you using the Z body? it definantly is fast. sorry if i spell wrong.

Sweed
10-15-2007, 06:28 PM
very nice. why are you using the Z body? it definantly is fast. sorry if i spell wrong.

The Skyline body doesn't fit. The PCB sticks up too much.. And I wouldn't want the 'line scratched.

Stampedekid
10-15-2007, 06:34 PM
oh, oh well, Z's are still good

Sweed
10-15-2007, 07:12 PM
oh, oh well, Z's are still good

It's gonna need a new paintjob with what I'm putting through it. If the battery charges, I'll try to get a new video of it drifting. Flips around ALOT.

The fenders are all scratched up. The clear coat is pretty much gone. But somehow the wing hardly has any nicks... It's cool seeing it go by...

My friend has a nice civic, you can hear it drive by in some of the videos (a few are uploading to youtube) and he slowed down just in time to see it fly up. In the video that's loading, you just randomly see it drop.. I'm suprised the chassis is still intact.

texan_idiot25
10-15-2007, 07:34 PM
So now we see and hear the infamous, Sweed...

Anyways, nice car, runs faster than a fat man after a burger.

Sweed
10-15-2007, 07:39 PM
So now we see and hear the infamous, Sweed...

Anyways, nice car, runs faster than a fat man after a burger.

And we hear Swedish occasionaly...

It's faster than a asian kid eating hot dogs.

texan_idiot25
10-15-2007, 07:41 PM
He got 2nd last year, so that means your not all that fast.

Sweed
10-15-2007, 07:45 PM
He got 2nd last year, so that means your not all that fast.

Hm... It's still fast... Okay it's faster than a young boy during his fir.....

Anyways, new (crappy) video. Too dark outside and the throttle gave out, so this is it for this week.

EDIT: You guys get to see me again in this video. Don't get too excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7nE5MUrM5I