PDA

View Full Version : my brand new car

americanslide
10-14-2007, 12:28 AM
im ssry about that my friends where messin arround on my conputer with out my knowlage i senserly apolagise for this

REDisFASTER
10-14-2007, 12:31 AM
There's so many different versions of the 240SX that have a JDM kouki version, it would just be better to say S14 Kouki. Besides, the '97-98 240s got the S14 Kouki front end anyway, while the '95-96 got the S14 Zenki.

Post some pics from under the bonnet

americanslide
10-14-2007, 12:37 AM
true but not many have a 2jz under the hood

http://i21.tinypic.com/29pdtn5.jpg

REDisFASTER
10-14-2007, 12:39 AM
LMFAO! I was NOT expecting that...

Bt why is it in your other thread you said:

well then youll nut for mine its a s14 with kouiki front end a garret t17 tubro an sr20det tein springs greddy struts and an apexi exaust it makes arround 400 out the rear

I see the 2JZ-GTE in your pic, not an SR...

americanslide
10-14-2007, 12:42 AM
i have 2 the other one i got a shell for 700 then a sr20 for 300 it dousent run yet but i should have it goin soon im also gonna put the orignal frontend on it and make it a 270 r clone

civic_guy
10-14-2007, 12:44 AM
2JZ-GTE = sex :nod:

nice car man!! very very nice car. I can't wait until i get outta freakin college and can make some real money :(

REDisFASTER
10-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Post a pic of your second one, bro!

americanslide
10-14-2007, 01:08 AM
this is how it sits now its got the stock rims on it and the converson done now im hoping to paint it this week

http://i20.tinypic.com/4rozzb.jpg

REDisFASTER
10-14-2007, 01:11 AM
I thought you said the one with the SR had a kouki front end? That's a Zenki...

Got any pics of the SR?

americanslide
10-14-2007, 01:17 AM
i redid it actully i just finished it today and not yet when i get the tubro and inercooler and fuel rail and dash8 lines done ill take a picture of it

BlackSky909
10-14-2007, 02:00 AM
You guys are idiots if you think thats his real car, see how he changes his story on what kind of engine it has? Now he has 2 of them. The pics of the first 240 are off of eBay.

Wow.

The only way I would believe that is a nice pic with an xmod on the hood; you may be lucky and find one on google.

REDisFASTER
10-14-2007, 02:27 AM
Obviously why I've been asking him those kinds of questions :P Doesn't even know Zenki from Kouki, and apparently 'owns' two... A crashed '97 costs a solid $5,500+... Besides, he called his '95 (the one with the white hood) a "shell"... No one EVER refers to that as a shell... A rolling chassis, yes, a shell? Not ever...

BlackSky909
10-14-2007, 10:04 AM
Obviously why I've been asking him those kinds of questions :P Doesn't even know Zenki from Kouki, and apparently 'owns' two... A crashed '97 costs a solid $5,500+... Besides, he called his '95 (the one with the white hood) a "shell"... No one EVER refers to that as a shell... A rolling chassis, yes, a shell? Not ever...

Lol and if you look at the bottom right corner of the first pics you can see the little camera watermark from Ebay. The dude cant even spell or doesnt have proper grammar you think he can drive a car? Ha.

Sweed
10-14-2007, 10:22 AM
Hm...
I though the the S14/15's were Nissans?
I clearly see (or I'm blind, who knows?) a Toyota thing on the picture of the engine..

xmodificationer
10-14-2007, 10:26 AM
i say ban this guy, he's never going to be trusted by anyone.

Sweed
10-14-2007, 10:28 AM
i say ban this guy, he's never going to be trusted by anyone.

Maybe not banned, but I have a few doubts..

Saying you have 'stuff' to an online crowd of RC Fanatics isn't gonna make you feel anybetter. We're all gonna fogret about this in like ten minutes anyways..

civic_guy
10-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Hm...
I though the the S14/15's were Nissans?
I clearly see (or I'm blind, who knows?) a Toyota thing on the picture of the engine..

Its called an engine swap. The 2JZ is a popular swap in the S14/15, that and the RB26. The 2JZ engine is the Supra engine btw, that's why it has a toyota emblem.

civicblack10
10-14-2007, 12:48 PM
Yep, check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-240SX-SE-2JZGTE-550WHP-FAST-A-C-ICE-COLD_W0QQitemZ290168549740QQihZ019QQcategoryZ6396Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You guys are idiots if you think thats his real car, see how he changes his story on what kind of engine it has? Now he has 2 of them. The pics of the first 240 are off of eBay.

Wow.

The only way I would believe that is a nice pic with an xmod on the hood; you may be lucky and find one on google.

americanslide
10-14-2007, 12:49 PM
i do have them im not lieing the reason the pics are off ebay is because i just got it from the guy selling it and ill prove that both of those are my cars who lives in st.louis

DGK boy
10-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Take a pic of you next to it so we can see if its your car or you just found em off eBay and google.

americanslide
10-14-2007, 01:11 PM
ok i will but how tho i havent even picked up the s14 with the 2jz im doing that thursday thats why the pics are off ebay but if you wanna meet me and see that one come to drift day at gateway int. its on the 20th we start drifting at 8

DRFTKO
10-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Take a pic of you next to it so we can see if its your car or you just found em off eBay and google.

No, just take a piece of paper and write "american slide from xms" and put it somewhere on the car before you take the pic. That is good as proof as any.

americanslide
10-14-2007, 01:52 PM
done

Azngtboi88
10-14-2007, 02:08 PM
the auction hasn't even ended yet, how can you say its yours?

americanslide
10-14-2007, 02:35 PM
i guess he hasnt taken it down yet

suicide_star
10-14-2007, 02:46 PM
lmfao! i agree with blacksky...you are sooo full of it..if i wanted to i could go on cardomain all day long and jack pics of ppls cars and say they're mine...hell...since we're allowed to have imaginary cars and all...here's my daily driver...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j265/rhodified/MCLAREN.jpg
bought her back in 1986 when they were only $12K...

REDisFASTER
10-14-2007, 04:20 PM
i guess he hasnt taken it down yet

They don't need to take it down... It'll just say that the auction has ended and the winning bidder long on and blah blah blah...

Now that its in the open, I won't have to be so nice and polite to you...

Even 'your' S14 with the Zenki front end (if you don't know which one it is, its the one with the white hood), there's no possible way to purchase a rolling S14 chassis for $700... With the Tokyo Drift tax, that'll be a good $5k, even if it lacks and engine...

BlackSky909
10-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Lmfao.... Wow dude you just got owned, I suggest you never show your face in this section again.

THE EDJ
10-14-2007, 11:41 PM
hey guys, lets be nice here and give this guy the benefit of the doubt. i mean, maybe he is telling the truth, he's got a pretty good story to back it up.

actually screw that, hes full of it. i already told him this once, but it sounds like he needs to hear it again. Get down from that soapbox you're standing on and turn the arrogance down a notch!

texan_idiot25
10-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Good thing I dont know jack-squat about these cars, otherwise I'd have to lend my hand in tearing him a new one.

What is the point of trying to lie about what you own? It just makes you look stupid, we could have cared less if you didn't own it..

americanslide
10-15-2007, 12:32 AM
i said i was ssry and im being serious and my friends thought it was funny the way eveyone fliped out aparently it was more entertaining than helping me out
and i was reading what they put and honestly it kinda is i mean come on if i really owned a car like that would i really be on here or playin with r/c cars seriously

BlackSky909
10-15-2007, 12:33 AM
Pretty much dude come clean we know thats not your car, I could have came up with a better story then that eBay one; admit it. You ride a bike.

americanslide
10-15-2007, 12:40 AM
i know its not thats why is funny you guys basicly excuse my language **** a brick over nothing thats why its funny i do have one but its a pos and actuly while they where doin this they where sapose to be helpin me put the interior back together they also pasted this on another forum and put ricerific kids and our friends basicly tore you guys apart but i closed it and yelled at them for it i stood up for you i expect the same respect from you guys

THE EDJ
10-15-2007, 01:12 AM
anyone with a even just a thread of respect for others or themselves wouldn't have lied or made up some bull crap story to make themselves look good or even just for the fun of it all. get bent and enjoy your infractions. i already warned you about foul language.

americanslide
10-15-2007, 01:22 AM
honestly what is your problem they told me you guys where just wanna be and just act hardcore on here but in real life your just a bunch of girls i told them your not and went off on them iv said im sorry for there behavior about i dont know 8 times now yet you still keep bashing on me honestly your just proving them right the only person that is nice is driftko im a moderater on another site and if i would have seen this anyone who had said something on here would have ben warned about doing this to people and the forum would have ben closed imeditly its true it was a lie but look who instagated the fight

Azngtboi88
10-15-2007, 01:27 AM
if i really owned a car like that would i really be on here or playin with r/c cars seriously

Whats wrong with playing with rc cars? I have a decent car that ive put a lot of money and work into but i still have rc cars. Its a hobby and I enjoy it a lot.

americanslide
10-15-2007, 01:29 AM
there is nothing wrong with that at all its somthing you like to do and you should be proud of that no matter what people say

THE EDJ
10-15-2007, 02:05 AM
im a moderater on another site and if i would have seen this anyone who had said something on here would have ben warned about doing this to people and the forum would have ben closed imeditly its true it was a lie but look who instagated the fight

i'm not sure how any of us instigated any fight considering YOU were the guy who posted this thread in the first place. seriously buddy. i think you need to re-read this whole thread and look at how many people were backing you up and how many people were calling your bluff.

why do you have to bring your friends in on this too? i mean you screwed up and now you're trying to make them look bad? hope you learned your lesson and use your time on xms a little more wisely from now on.

Lets close this now before things go any further

americanslide
10-15-2007, 02:09 AM
they are the ones who did this not me and like i said you really need to drop it everyone else has and i am going to like questioning your ablity to be a moderater
p.s. who tried calling it out you or my friends and no one backed it up at all

DRFTKO
10-15-2007, 02:22 AM
Keep your friends out of this please. You make out like they posted cars in this thread that did not belong to you, leading to nothing but trouble for you. I guess you might want to ask yourself if these "friends" are truely friends if they did cause all this. I hope you are not trying to get out of this at their expense. Enough said, this has gone on enough. Closed:nodno:

BlackSky909
10-15-2007, 06:20 AM
Aww thanks for standing up for his sweetheart, nobody cares.

Ps. Work on your grammar I barely understand what your saying, and I can understand that much because I have an autisitic brother.