PDA

View Full Version : Evo problem. Turns on but doesnt respond.

fullBOOST
10-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Ei guys, just got a bit of a problem with my evo. Its got a lith kit n a few other bits n pieces. I was using it and it was fine and out of no where it just stopped. When i turn it on the wheels will center but the car does not respond. No steering, no throttle. Anyone have an idea on what is wrongg?
Thanks in advance.

monsterhunter
10-13-2007, 08:39 PM
thats kind of the same problem im having with my titan although mine doesnt even turn on im thinkin it might be a board problem but check all your wires to see if any are broken off then look around your board to see if anything looks worng.

fullBOOST
10-13-2007, 08:43 PM
i dunno if this helps but when i plug the charger into the microplug attached to the board the charger stays green even though it should go red like all my other cars. ill check the board now.. resolder wires maybe.

monsterhunter
10-13-2007, 08:46 PM
yea you might have installed the lithium kit wrong that might be y so check every thing over like twice to make sure.

snowboi1289
10-13-2007, 08:48 PM
did u upgrade the FETs??? it might be that or it might be something else...

REDisFASTER
10-13-2007, 08:52 PM
fullBOOST, I moved your initial thread to the electronics section. Next time, do NOT make multiple threads asking the same question.

imnotmikal
10-13-2007, 09:28 PM
just a thought, if the wheels are centering, but no response when using the controller, have you checked the controller battery? i know its pretty stupid, but the battery in the controller could be dead/very low.

fullBOOST
10-13-2007, 09:30 PM
sorry mate. lol i rectified the problem - power switch. I just bridged the negative to the input of the power switch and it works fine now. This is the 2nd time a power switch as screwed up on my evos. monster hunter, why not try that if ur not bad at soldering.