PDA

View Full Version : Fried FET Conclusion

xmodzracer
10-05-2007, 08:52 PM
I started a post a little while back about my car cutting in and out. it came to the conclusion that my fet was fried. so instead of spending money and fixing it i did it my self. my car will probably explode someday but this is what i did. using the magic of tin foil and duct tape i made small balls of tin foil and put them between the prongs of the fets. using duct tape to hold it in place, it became a funny looking creature...but if anyone wants to give me forewarning to this thing exploding please do cause id like to catch it on camera :p. thanks

texan_idiot25
10-05-2007, 08:59 PM
It gonna short, and your gonna waste FETs. Do it right the 1st time so you dont have to keep redoing it ;)

Donziikid
10-05-2007, 09:02 PM
I would like a picture, please. Since you say you can get a video, you must be able to capture an image. ;)

Texan, you signature picture is hilarious. :lol:

REDisFASTER
10-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Either do it right the first time, or don't do it at all.

Since you've already done it the absolute, stupidest way imaginable, you're looking into disappointing yourself in the future...

It will short, and you'll later end up with an XMODS body, and a useless rolling chassis...

xmodzracer
10-05-2007, 09:55 PM
ill work on the picture for you. and not to be offensive to you REDisFASTER but i really lost intrest in these a while ago and i dont really care what happens to it...i have to grow up and look for other things...and if your really worried ive got three others sitting on my shelf lol...i figured id have a little fun too if thats ok with you...

xmodmaverick
10-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Kids these days...:nodno: Back in my day, we did it the right way, none of this newfangled shenanigans. You need to just solve it or haul it as we used to say. See, sonny, ya either fix the thingamajiger, or burn it to hell. Now, WHERE'S MY PILLS!

texan_idiot25
10-06-2007, 09:07 PM
Kids these days...:nodno: Back in my day, we did it the right way, none of this newfangled shenanigans. You need to just solve it or haul it as we used to say. See, sonny, ya either fix the thingamajiger, or burn it to hell. Now, WHERE'S MY PILLS!

Which bottle of pills, grandpa? You have so many :lol:

snowboi1289
10-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Which bottle of pills, grandpa? You have so many :lol:

thats funny,maybe the 1 by the side of his teeth

XMDrifter
10-07-2007, 12:26 AM
what about his hoveround! he cant take pills if he can't get to them