PDA

View Full Version : rocket racer

minesskylineracer
01-02-2005, 05:06 PM
hey i got a dynamite rocket racer and the rear differential is gone but dynamite doesnt sell parts 4 it nemore does ne1 no where i can get a new diff for it?

viperdout
01-03-2005, 09:28 AM
Never even heard of it.

minesskylineracer
01-06-2005, 07:50 PM
thanks 4 the help i see how u became an xmod god but i found out tower hobies has wut im looking 4 and the motor out of the drr is a way better motor then found on ne xmod and the upgraded1 is brushless wich i hav my xmod goes w/ a 9 tooth pinion and only 4 cells 0-37 in 2.371 seconds but its a longer engine although fits w/ force into the stock motor mount

viperdout
01-06-2005, 08:01 PM
thanks 4 the help i see how u became an xmod god but i found out tower hobies has wut im looking 4 and the motor out of the drr is a way better motor then found on ne xmod and the upgraded1 is brushless wich i hav my xmod goes w/ a 9 tooth pinion and only 4 cells 0-37 in 2.371 seconds but its a longer engine although fits w/ force into the stock motor mount

Come clean now, because you have stumbled on your own lie. Brushless motors don't work on Xmod ESCs. Brick's modification translates the xmod code into a code that the brushless ESC understands. Also, DRR? What are you talking about?