PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

Sweed
09-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Just wondering what happened to the forum over the weekend?

darkendblades
09-17-2007, 05:08 PM
lol i say the mods messed it up ....... (kidding)

texan_idiot25
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
The server F'd up, and there was no XMS at all, so it seems.

So what did everyone do on this fine weekend?

Starting mountain bike trails out here, woot 2 teh wO0t

123Vette
09-17-2007, 06:01 PM
ya it just crashed and it was a weekend so im sure the guy who would fix it wasnt planning on comming in to repair it on his days off

taiwanesekid05
09-17-2007, 06:12 PM
haha... hacker...
does anyone know if mongo's doing anything about the xmw problem? i've tried to go on, but the stupid guy keeps blocking my view...

texan_idiot25
09-17-2007, 06:25 PM
You cant get around that? :lol: Were still on there posting... Though now that its down, Id imagine its being fixed.

This site hacked? Hardly a chance, its was an error on the server, its nothing new to the online world.

mini-z drift
09-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I thought XMS was hacked

meme405
09-17-2007, 06:42 PM
W00t yeah texan i went mountain biking too...i fixed my engine bike too...

I went up to whistler, met my friends and some new guys too, it was a pretty sweet weekend. im going back up for the long weekend and ima stay up for 3 days...

THE EDJ
09-17-2007, 06:44 PM
seems like mountain biking was popular this weekend... cuz thats what i did too, hit up canada olympic park in calgary. maybe xms should go down more often... encourage us to get off our lazy a**** and go do something! :p

taiwanesekid05
09-17-2007, 07:48 PM
You cant get around that? :lol: Were still on there posting... Though now that its down, Id imagine its being fixed.

This site hacked? Hardly a chance, its was an error on the server, its nothing new to the online world.

how do you post on xmw then? i've been trying to but, like i said, the stupid hacker blocked my way.

Sweed
09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Me thinks it was Karma for what this place said about XMW>>

how do you post on xmw then? i've been trying to but, like i said, the stupid hacker blocked my way.

It's just the index that's blocked. Go to the "Stupid Turkish Skript Kiddies" thread later and I'll post links to all the parts of the forum...

Posting works, it might just take a minute for the page to apear or you might have to refresh for pages to apear/load sometimes..

TheB1GDude
09-17-2007, 09:02 PM
What amused me about the people that hacked XMW is if you google their names:

http://www.google.com/search?q=HaYaLeT+%26+SheKkoLik&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

You get a whole load of sites that they have hacked!!

Me thinks its time to contact the hacker community and get these boys put down!!

texan_idiot25
09-17-2007, 09:33 PM
They arent really hacking much, hell, all they do is post their image on the index. Its not hard on old PHP. Script Kiddies basically.

The entire forum is there and working, just the index has that cover.

The problem is, we cant really dish back at them until one of the admins releases an IP log. Because they dont really leave a real site, we cant just go shut down their forum like we've been able to do the last 2 times, mainly in part to Mongo's work to track to where their servers are hosted. Since both were in the US, a bunch of emails to the host later, by by hacker forum. These guys have some dead-end site, so atleast their smart on that front, despite their lack of real hacking skills... OH MY, they can put a cover on a 3 year old forum software.

I guess you could E-mail one those two addresses, and get the IP from them when they respond, theres a trick to it. May try it now that I think about it...

taiwanesekid05
09-17-2007, 09:35 PM
What amused me about the people that hacked XMW is if you google their names:

http://www.google.com/search?q=HaYaLeT+%26+SheKkoLik&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

You get a whole load of sites that they have hacked!!

Me thinks its time to contact the hacker community and get these boys put down!!

now those people really have too much time...

DrIfToRDIe
09-17-2007, 10:10 PM
I thought it got hacked but i guess not

On the weekend i was talkin to my girlfriend on the phone.Hehehe

dontspamme
09-18-2007, 01:59 AM
All I did was do a lot of homework and fix one of my Xmods, now I got one working outta 8 :D and if counting bodies 1/18 :D lol

noturday
09-18-2007, 03:25 AM
lets see, what did i do while xms was down, i broke an xmod, fixed that xmod, re-wired part of another xmod, swapped leds on a gen 1 underglow kit for red, took a short roadtrip with a friend to ook at a truck, and went to a xmw member's house so he could help me make my Vette faster :D then today i swapped out those evo underglow lights for blue. theres my weekend in a nutshell

monsterhunter
09-18-2007, 05:45 PM
well my weekdend while xms was down was i went to my cousins house to see their new baby shot some bb guns helped fix a lawn mower, then the next day i went to my ants house took my xmods off road with my cousin broke a chassis (don't know whats wrong with it all i know is its electrical) and started on my 69 dayton again.

xmodsnut
09-19-2007, 01:32 AM
I started fires and burned stuff while pacing around waiting on my SLR to come and also to find out if I won 7 more xmods on ebay. needless to say I got both. and what the heck did happen?

taiwanesekid05
09-19-2007, 07:35 PM
i did, um, nothing acutally, study for school (**** my D grades...) play online games, breathe, live, eat, excrete bodily fluids... you know, the usual.