PDA

View Full Version : Battery Wiring Help: 2s1p:2s...

Sweed
09-11-2007, 08:59 PM
I got my eXo-T Chassis from Ripper and love it, and I noticed that it can hold 3AAA's.. So I thought about getting either 3AAA's for it, or 3 li-ions for it...

Three Li-Ions would be two wired in 2p, then the 2p wired in series with the one battery, so it would be 2s1p2p... Or something like that..

What do you think (serious people only) I should do the 2 parrellel Li-ion's into one li-ion in series or? I'll try to get a diagram tomarrow morning*.

*I would now, but the four inch gash over the artery in my wrist is starting to burn and open up..

BART
09-11-2007, 09:17 PM
I got my eXo-T Chassis from Ripper and love it, and I noticed that it can hold 3AAA's.. So I thought about getting either 3AAA's for it, or 3 li-ions for it...

Three Li-Ions would be two wired in 2p, then the 2p wired in series with the one battery, so it would be 2s1p2p... Or something like that..

What do you think (serious people only) I should do the 2 parrellel Li-ion's into one li-ion in series or? I'll try to get a diagram tomarrow morning*.

*I would now, but the four inch gash over the artery in my wrist is starting to burn and open up..

I think I understand somewhat of what you are saying..you want to hook 2 liths in series and then the third in parallel to the first 2. If this is right it cant be done as the 2 that are hooked in series will have a higher voltage than the 3rd you hook up in parallel. The 2 in series will discharge into the 3rd and probably blow it up (or at least overheat it and ruin it)

Sweed
09-12-2007, 04:46 PM
This is the best diagram I can come up with. It probably won't work, but what do you think?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b290/sxysweed/untitled-28.jpg

BART
09-12-2007, 05:29 PM
No..that is exactly what i was trying to explain above. A definite fire waiting to happen.