PDA

View Full Version : fet help!!!!!

gottagofaster88
08-23-2007, 10:08 PM
if there is a thread about this im sorry i dont have time to search i need to order asap. im looking to order new FET and i found a site that sells them stacked already but the one number is different from the number at AM. (ex.. AM fet number is 7324 and at fastxmods.com it is 7329) is this a big difference b/c i would really like to order the stacked once ..its just one step i have to not do ..
thanks in advance,
~vin~

civicblack10
08-23-2007, 10:51 PM
nope i dont think it'll matter about the number just make sure you ask that the fet is meant for/will work on a xmod

240 DriftStar
10-08-2007, 06:43 PM
i have a different yet simular problem, i used to play lots of paitball and used a hopper caller a halo, made by odyssey anyway it was FAST it ran off 6 double A's and i was looking through my old paintball crap and noticed the board had fet's with 4435 and the other 9410 on them could they be usable? both have the sgwigaly line and triangle on them.

Donziikid
10-08-2007, 06:51 PM
if there is a thread about this im sorry i dont have time to search i need to order asap. im looking to order new FET and i found a site that sells them stacked already but the one number is different from the number at AM. (ex.. AM fet number is 7324 and at fastxmods.com it is 7329) is this a big difference b/c i would really like to order the stacked once ..its just one step i have to not do ..
thanks in advance,
~vin~

Email the company and ask them what FETs they are meant for. The Gen1 and Evo FETs have different numbers, ask them which that number is meant for, and for which orientation (front or rear FET).

Typically, companies who do stuff like that have them done by a computer/machine and it's not always the best bond. It's always better to have that done by a professional, or by yourself.

i have a different yet simular problem, i used to play lots of paitball and used a hopper caller a halo, made by odyssey anyway it was FAST it ran off 6 double A's and i was looking through my old paintball crap and noticed the board had fet's with 4435 and the other 9410 on them could they be usable? both have the sgwigaly line and triangle on them.

No. They have to be the specific number than Xmods request. Different FETs yield different amperages.

240 DriftStar
10-16-2007, 07:40 PM
ok man thanks, glad i didnt try it and fry my board

live4luck14
10-16-2007, 08:23 PM
thats the model number ur reffering to so it does not have a difference wat so ever, unless the company makes them different thats the only difference.

240 DriftStar
10-16-2007, 11:26 PM
so....i can? maybe?