PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Here

Kon Artist
07-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Well Ive finally got sucked in to this little hobby, My previous with RC are None, But i have tons of Exterior Modification Experiance. Heres an example of my work.

http://img76.photobucket.com/albums/v230/KonArtist/HPIM0269.jpg

This is a Revell Civc Model, just toying with it.

Anyways, This is an example of what im capible with xmod exterior work. Like in my sig, my next and 1st project is a Toyota Supra. So stay Tuned.

xmodsnewbie828
07-03-2004, 05:52 PM
dude thats awesome.do u sell custom stuff like that for acura's?just wondering.good luck w/the supra.

p.s.-arent u on another forum?i remember seeing that next victim somewhere but i dont remember.

Kon Artist
07-04-2004, 12:47 AM
dude thats awesome.do u sell custom stuff like that for acura's?just wondering.good luck w/the supra.

p.s.-arent u on another forum?i remember seeing that next victim somewhere but i dont remember.

Thanks, Nah I dont Sell my work, just dosent seem right... :uhoh:

Nah, This is the 1st xmod Fourm i signed up for.

Thanks for the Luck but trust me, i wont need it :D

aznballa2k4
07-04-2004, 01:32 AM
haha what up playa. hot model. glad that you and civicfool are here with me now. kinda getting lonely all by myself showing off my rsx. selling our work seems really wrong for some reason. i just can't do it. waste of my time and skill just for a certain amount of money that doesn't pay by the hour. but anyways you'll be glad to see him around too. pretty well known for custom work just like mine.

xmod
07-04-2004, 02:05 AM
Kon Artist..You made that front bumper? Please if you could, contact me..i'd really like to talk to you about them. PM me or IM me even email. Thanks - Dean

AIM: dmg2006

Anonymous
07-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Yes indeed I made the front Kit, I'll Be sure to contact you ASAP

StiXxX
09-26-2004, 09:19 PM
Kon Artists could you re-post the pic i want to see it