PDA

View Full Version : custom polymer's

darkendblades
08-11-2007, 08:57 AM
hey guys this is dark with a big Q on makeing a custom polymer setup with nokia cell phone polymers, Do you know if i could use them to make custom setup on my car?

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/darkendblade/100_0491.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/darkendblade/100_0502.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/darkendblade/100_0512.jpg

but also i wanted to know that since it still says li-ion on it does that mean its still a normal lithium or am i wrong, also i called it a polymer since its the shape of one.

Thanks,

Dark

firebird999
08-11-2007, 09:16 AM
i wondered that with my phones batt. too, but idk if it will work...

and a 6th grade science lesson: a polymer is a solid made from overlapping strings of atoms.

SMILEY WAR!!!!!!!!!!!
:) :o :D :-? ;) :( :mad: :p :cry: :evil: :roll: :uhoh: :bigwink: :nod: :roll_eye: :nodno: :blush: :eyecraz: :cool: :lol: :colglma: :sunny: :guns: :guns: :weird: :pale: :cyclops: :mrt: :beidd: :monkey: :compress: :ukliam: :rambo: :king: :colors: :argue: :rabbit: :grnsaw: :smurf: :smootch: :dodgy: :joker: :bs: :silent: :finger: :cussing: :born: :cheers: :yelcool: :cheers: :yelcool: :puke_1: :flower: :letitout: :shaking: :vadar: :firedevi: :tongue: :brilsmur: :uzi: :profilel: :elephant: :rolfsm: :santa: :cig: :yup: :thumleft: :bigsmurf: :redfin: :pirat: :shrug: :dunce: :salut: :blowup: :dwarf: :porc: :pimp: :bounce: :thumrigh: :****ed: :clown: :scratch: :alch: :farao: :profiler: :dblfin: :cat: :alien: :hail: :mushy: :shaking2: :square: :geek: :puke_r: :smduh: :cheese: :drunk_sm: :nono: :queen: :angel: :cherry: :jokercol: :kisses: :smurfin: :puke: :***: :dance: :spiderma: :ghey: :headbang: :rendeer: :study: :demon: :haha: :rr: :afro: :cyclops_:

garder121
08-11-2007, 11:08 AM
how much get the power to flow from the batt. to the car? thats the ony reason i don't think its (i'm not a master with the batt. information don't kill me now. and firebird wtf is up with all those smilies

123Vette
08-11-2007, 11:24 AM
no it simply will not work

tayyab
08-11-2007, 12:34 PM
no it simply will not work
please be a little more specific:-?

jimmythekid1
08-11-2007, 01:44 PM
its been tried in the past on gen 1s and they lack the amps to power an xmod

123Vette
08-11-2007, 03:39 PM
what do mean more specific its impossible to do it the end.

bondo
08-11-2007, 04:00 PM
what do mean more specific its impossible to do it the end.

not impossible, just pointless.
that is a lithium-ion cell. ion and polymer are totally different.
though it says 3.7v it's not meant for high draw devices like RC.

every few months or so(when the noobs change) this question gets brought up.
here's an idea for your next idea.
try the search function. if you have an idea about Xmods, i can all but garuntee that it's been tried before.

BART
08-11-2007, 04:24 PM
not impossible, just pointless.
that is a lithium-ion cell. ion and polymer are totally different.
though it says 3.7v it's not meant for high draw devices like RC.

every few months or so(when the noobs change) this question gets brought up.
here's an idea for your next idea.
try the search function. if you have an idea about Xmods, i can all but garuntee that it's been tried before.

Nuff said. We just went through this a month or two ago.